Coffeehouse Thread

19 posts

C9Park: Scoble Interview: Billg

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    jamie

yes.. it's hard to be as funny as the last one (60k views)
    but I think there's a few laughs in here..  didnt mean to be so hard on our poor ol' scobleizer..

*  i still vote scoble for MS president! Smiley  (edit: blogger + users + Power)

• User profile image
    Cybermagell​an

LOL....jamie please make more...

• User profile image
    Manip

Not one of the best. Sad

• User profile image
    Minh

I love it!
    "If you were like... me, what would you ask... me?"
    It wouldn't be as funny if Robert didn't say it!

• User profile image
    jamie

Manip wrote:
    Not one of the best.

hey - i said that off the top.. 
    - this one didnt have the element of suprise the other did - plus the news didnt have any new space elevator equivelants... etc

i still liked the get smart, bullwinkle, colonel architect stuff  Wink

• User profile image
    Karim

ROFL

Sheer geeeeeenius.  Taking off glasses to wipe tears from eyes.

"So who are you" is an actual quote, is it not?  LOL

<slap> forehead </slap> LOL

"Get Smart" was a nice touch too.

Wonderful.

• User profile image
    Manni

Thanks.

Just made me get a headslap from wifey for waking the baby, I was laughing so hard!

Keep it up.Big Smile

• User profile image
    jamie

Karim wrote:

ROFL

"So who are you" is an actual quote, is it not?

yes - or  "and you are.." or similar

i dont think he said "if you were me what would you ask me" but it too was similar

the scoblizer rocks - but heck.. c9park is about what happens in blog land - and robert caught some flack for softball questions, (to which he said it was intentional) to being nervous (to which he admitted (wouldnt you be?)

anyway - im sorry robert - re-reading this it does sort of "report" a negative side of the news this week...

there's always tuesday Smiley

• User profile image
    Loadsgood

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA etc.

You rock Jamie, in my opinion this kicks the butt of the Google Park cartoon, taking note that I'm the only person on Channel9 who hasn't seen the Bill G. video (damn you dialup! 7 hours 54 minutes left to completion...) Oh my stars Big Smile Did I mention you rock? Big Smile

"Im down to my last chair!!" HAHAHHAHAHAH

Jamie should be hired by Microsoft to do these C9 Park cartoons just so we can have more. Although it might be hard for Jamie to continue to top himself again and again, we'll just have to see how this episode ends. Oh God I'm out of breath from typing and laughing... Oh it's all too much.

Ah Patent Attorney... "Classic!" "It's the Australian Fast Bowler!" "How ya goin'?" "Back to the pavillion!" - Some quotes from the great Aussie comedy show, Skithouse. Oh, Skithouse where did you go?
    Loadsgood.

• User profile image
    MasterPi

Hahahahaha! This was awesome. Smiley

Thanks Jamie!

mVPstar

• User profile image
    scobleizer

Jamie makes the Guardian blog. http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/technology/archives/2005/09/22/jamie_strikes_again.html I actually missed this C9Park. Hillarious!

Jamie, you are the best.

• User profile image
    jamie

thanks - its fun making them

* i was suprised to make kevin schofields blog as well as msdn jobs blog

• User profile image
    Tensor

More good stuff - and congrats on the Guardian mention. Not only did they mention you, they spelled your name right and everything! Big Smile

• User profile image
    Cider

Larf.  Great stuff Jamie.  Goddam, MS job giver types, get this boy a little Microsoft logo to go by his name.  Y'know what I'm talking about!  Tongue Out

• User profile image
    jamie

nah... then i couldnt cut up ms Wink

what would be good is a 9guy with a star on him icon for ALL longtime members who have shown they contribute

now that i wouldnt say no too [y]

• User profile image
    Cider

jamie wrote:

nah... then i couldnt cut up ms

what would be good is a 9guy with a star on him icon for ALL longtime members who have shown they contribute

now that i wouldnt say no too

I'm sure they could afford you, Jamie.  After all, they're losing Jim Allchin and he's on a salary of over 550 thousand dollars, plus bonuses, plus options.  You can have his wages!  Cool

• User profile image
    AndyC

Cider wrote:
      After all, they're losing Jim Allchin and he's on a salary of over 550 thousand dollars, plus bonuses, plus options.  You can have his wages! 

They might even let you make the Start button purple! Wink

• User profile image
    Charles

Well done, Jamie. Keep em coming. Smiley

C

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.