Loading Visual Studio Achievements

Something went wrong getting the Visual Studio Achievements

• Oops, something didn't work.

Getting "follow" information
    Start following this thread
    Removing your "follow"
    Setting up your "follow"
  • CortigCortig "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that"

Weird... the html tags were formatting the text just fine in the preview and now they appear as plain text Expressionless I guess I'll send another report... Corentin

• lennlenn Fo' Shizzle

We are looking into the video errors this morning. I checked the site out on my Mac with both Firefox 0.8 and Safari 1.2 and have the same experience. Two errors per video pop up. The interesting thing is that homepage is the only one that does it for me. If you go to: http://channel9.msdn.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=74 There are no errors and it plays fine. I have the devs looking into it and we will post when it is fixed.

• CortigCortig "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that"

Thanks a lot for looking into this Lenn. Corentin

• billybilly webxtasy

I just thought I'd say thanks for looking into these Mac issues. By the way, with the HTML and posting, the same thing occurs whether I use Safari or IE on my Mac. I can't believe I actually fired up IE on here but... anyway, I didn't expect that you guys would put much effort into the other browser issues, but the fact that you says alot. I was under the impression MS'ers wouldn't use anything other than IE, glad to be wrong on that one.

• billybilly webxtasy

Guess I should have picked that up from the mac.com address.... Rock on Lenn!

• lennlenn Fo' Shizzle

Hey ... its a party ... why tell people that can't come to the party just because they use a Mac. We make a good living from Mac software. I am a Mac user too .. want to have a great experience for all.

• Thread Closed

This thread is kinda stale and has been closed but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums,
    or Contact Us and let us know.