Coffeehouse Thread

11 posts

Movie submissions for PDC05

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Travis H

I wonder who all got their movie shown at the PDC last night.

• User profile image
    irascian

You should find out soon because there was an announcement on the front page of the PDC web site this morning saying that the videos shown last night would be appearing on Channel 9 in a few days.

• User profile image
    Travis H

Well, I wish I knew who all was shown there.   Wasn't you there?

• User profile image
    irascian

I was but at any given point in time there are about six parallel activities going on at PDC and this particular event wasn't near the top of my priority list.

• User profile image
    AdamKinney

I was there and have the list somewhere.  Any specific one you were looking for?

• User profile image
    Travis H

Mine Smiley  Really, I'd like to see a list of all of the videos that were shown.

• User profile image
    jeffsand

We'll have all of them that were shown at PDC available at http://channel9.msdn.com/tags/showoff very soon.

• User profile image
    Travis H

When do you think that will be available Smiley?

• User profile image
    mswanson

I had intended to post the videos yesterday, but I discovered that four of them hadn't been encoded in "Channel 9" format. They're being encoded now, and as soon as I have them, they'll all be posted at the link that Jeff referenced.

Sorry for the delay.

• User profile image
    Steve411

Can't wait.

- Steve

• User profile image
    PDC 2005 Show Off

For those who have been waiting for these, thank you for your patience. We had some challenges encoding the various video formats and aspect ratios that we received. However, we have prevailed, and all 25 submissions are now available for viewing under the showoff tag.

Thanks again to everyone who submitted a video. This was a very fun event, and we received clear feedback that you'd like to do it again. Next time, we'll be sure to give everyone a little more advance notice. Smiley

Please leave your comments for each video...it'll help us define what we look for the next time around.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.