Coffeehouse Thread

6 posts

There should be a easier way

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • Tejaaa

There should be a easier way to find out who works for Microsoft and who is a outsider on this forum, instead of going through a profile.

This want to read a thread and then see which are Microsoft opinions and replies and which ones are non Microsoft. What do you think...?

Tejas Patel

• Richie

Personally I don't care so much to know...

I expect they are talking for themselves not MS and that's fine... I don't want to be fed the 'company line'...

I just hope they a reading and listening and replying to us sincerly...

Thanks...

Rich

OBTW... There should be an easier way to figure out what the subject line refers to before actually reading the post... ;(

• darklotus

If you look over at the avatar and you see the little windows flag button, i believe that means they are Microsoft. When i mouse over the little button it says "Microsoft Employee".

• jonathanh

darklotus is right.  Look, I have a flag Smiley

• fuckoff

I'm pretty sure I'm not an MS employee...

• scobleizer

I have a flag. I still can't believe I'm paid to do this. If Bill would have asked me I would have done it for free.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.