Coffeehouse Thread

1 post

In the future will I see these two products on the market?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Shining Arcanine

Two upgrades that I'd really like to get for my computer (when being a student I can afford them and if they are on the market) are:

1. A 3D LCoS Smart Display with 54Mbps WiFi
        -3D Displays are currently LCD only; To my understanding, they use two LCD screens with one backlight.
        -LCoS is short for Liquid Crystal on Silicon which is a technology from Intel that is scalable to over 1080p, cost effective and presumably energy efficent; then again, anything is more energy efficent than LCD/CRT monitors
        -802.11a being preferable over 802.11g due to its increased security and reduction of potential interference

2. A Microsoft Wireless USB 2.0 Mouse (Optical with Tilt Technology, an intergraded Lithium Polymer Battery and a nice design like the Logitech MouseMan) and Keyboard. Monitoring Circuitry could be used to check for when the battery is running low so Windows can issue a warning stating so.
        -Wireless USB 2.0 is a technology from Intel. I'd rather have Wireless USB 2.0 connecting my wireless perhiperials to my PC than BlueTooth.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.