Coffeehouse Thread

9 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Channel9 suggestion

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    RedShift

Hello,

Just one mizzly feature I want is the ability to use an external avatar.
    I've got this cool avatar created with php, and I'm dying to use it!

• User profile image
    CumpsD

One extra vote for this option!

Along with an additional remark: when the avatar is smaller then some maximum values, don't resize it Wink Tiny is nice, after all, this all looks very pixel-ish

• User profile image
    RedShift

CumpsD wrote:
    One extra vote for this option!

Along with an additional remark: when the avatar is smaller then some maximum values, don't resize it Wink Tiny is nice, after all, this all looks very pixel-ish

If we could get someone of the crew here ^_^

• User profile image
    darklotus

It saves server space too!!!

Signatures might be nice also.... Smiley

• User profile image
    Jizg

Bu/\/\p

• User profile image
    Tyler Brown

Jizg wrote:
    Bu/\/\p

Not this clown again...

• User profile image
    Jizg

Tyler Brown wrote:
    Jizg wrote:Bu/\/\p

Not this clown again...

Im back with avengance ^_^

• User profile image
    Tyler Brown

Why is it that you post totally irrelevant topics, or just the word "bump." Can you not contribute to this community as opposed to trying to see how many people you have to annoy before you get removed?

Terms of Use wrote:
    You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will not: Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise). Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.

With that said... why is this guy permitted to continue annoying people around here?

• User profile image
    brian.​shapiro

right now, i'm wondering, why after once entering a website address in my profile im now unable to remove it without changing it to a different address

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.