Scoble's front page on http://www.microsoft.com :O

"Blogging, Something for everybody".

Check it out.

• User profile image
    ZippyV

LOL, Scoble abused by Microsoft's marketing. Tongue Out

• User profile image
    rjdohnert

Scoble should feel honored.  Scoble has become a major figure for Microsoft. When/if he goes to work for Google, it would be a major coup.  Microsoft needs to go ahead and give hime the six figure salary, company car and luxury apt or house to ensure he stays.

• User profile image
    LaBomba

rjdohnert wrote:
    Scoble should feel honored.  Scoble has become a major figure for Microsoft. When/if he goes to work for Google, it would be a major coup.  Microsoft needs to go ahead and give hime the six figure salary, company car and luxury apt or house to ensure he stays.

I don't see scoble leaving microsoft.

According to scoble, he's been offered jobs for a lot more money than what he's making now but he chose to stick with microsoft.

Why?......can't seem to exactly recall why, something about the future is exciting and he wants to be a part of it.

• User profile image
    DoomBringer

Scoble.ego++;

• User profile image
    MisterDonut

No other company would let him pelt people with T-shirts.. Scoble, although he didn't know it, managed to throw three t-shirts right at me during PDC...

Thanks.. Smiley My pregnant wife is already picking out which ones to wear...

• User profile image
    Charles

Scoble's a Geek Rock Star and we're lucky to have him at MS. His passion for blogging, geekdom, and the user is amazing. It's impresssive how much he's influenced around here in such a short period of time. Sinofsky blogging? Wow.

Way to go, Scoble!

C

• User profile image
    Devils​Rejection

Yea Channel 9 has rekindled my interest in Microsoft.

A chance to directly pick on developers brains, and see what they are working on thru all the videos just kicks so many levels of a** it's unimaginable.

Scoble was definitely a part of that movement, and I hope he sticks it out to show us deeper and deeper into Microsoft.

What I would like to see some time is a weekly or bimonthly chat in an IRC room where we all just meet and talk for an hour or two exchanging ideas and thoughts. It would be grand!

• User profile image
    LaBomba

Agent of Transformation
    By Terry Sweeney

http://www.microsoft.com/business/executivecircle/content/page.aspx?cID=1848&subcatID=12&rs=1

"While some people think he's more overexposed than Jessica Simpson, others are calling Microsoft's Robert Scoble (the Scobleizer) the poster boy of a powerful new form of business communication: blogging."

More overexposed than Jessica Simpson? Naw.

Lindsay Lohan? Perhaps. Tongue Out

• User profile image
    BlackTigerX

Scoble.ego*=Scoble.ego;

he has been on the front page before though (with that same banner)

• User profile image
    scobleizer

My life is weird. I just write a blog. I don't build things. I just came back from a visit inside Bungie. Now THAT was a treat!

• User profile image
    Karim

LaBomba wrote:

"While some people think he's more overexposed than Jessica Simpson, others are calling Microsoft's Robert Scoble (the Scobleizer) the poster boy of a powerful new form of business communication: blogging."

More overexposed than Jessica Simpson? Naw.

He won't be officially "overexposed" until they start selling this on the iTunes Music Store:

Kind of makes you wonder what would happen if they crossed Jessica Simpson with Robert Scoble...

Jessica Scoble: So what are we looking at now?

Dev: This is our replacement for J#.  We are calling it "Java-of-the-CLR."

Jessica Scoble: So is that, like, Java?

Dev: No, it's 100% .NET.

Jessica Scoble: But... but it says, "Java."

Dev: No, it says "Java-of-the-CLR."

Jessica Scoble: So it's Java?

Dev: No, no... it uses the CLR... it's not Java at all.  It's like saying "Chicken of the Sea."

Jessica Scoble: You're confusing me.

• User profile image
    LaBomba

scobleizer wrote:

I just came back from a visit inside Bungie. Now THAT was a treat!

Did you take your camcorder with you?

Anyways, blog it! Smiley

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.