Coffeehouse Thread

3 posts

Help Needed!

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • meow

I have to replace my Palm IIIc and want to know if I purchase a PDA that supports Outlook, can I download the address book, calendar, memos, and to list from the Palm operating system or will I have to enter
    everything manually?

• BG Phil T

It works the same way with a Pcoekt PC as it does with your Palm.  Just follow the set up instructions with the new PPC and establish a relationship with Outlook on your main PC - and the firt Active Synch will copy everything over.

Just be sure to do a final Hot Sync with the Palm before moving to the PPC, so that any changes you might have made there get sent to Outlook on the PC.

• mochant

meow wrote:
    I have to replace my Palm IIIc and want to know if I purchase a PDA that supports Outlook, can I download the address book, calendar, memos, and to list from the Palm operating system or will I have to enter
    everything manually?

If you decide to stick with the Palm, I recommend Chapura's KeySuite. It offers the best duplication of Outlook on the Palm platform and comes with its own conduit set.

If you move to the PPC platform, the previous post has the right advice.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.