Coffeehouse Thread

12 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Funny Microsoft ad

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    JChung2006

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1129709799

Microsoft Office LiveMeeting ad

EDIT: Ad is worksafe.  Other content on site may not be.

• User profile image
    zzzzz

thats funny

• User profile image
    Karim

Made me think of that line from Better Off Dead.

• User profile image
    Manip

Name of music?

• User profile image
    rjdohnert

Thats hillarious

• User profile image
    rhm

Manip wrote:
    Name of music?

Sounds like libraray corporate royalty free stuff.

• User profile image
    androidi

What was the funny part?

I don't watch ads much (so this maybe very old), but a good one I've seen recently was the kilroy travels' "go before it's too late" version where, if I recall right, the safari tour had fake (paper) elephant held up by what looked like an african man hiding behind it.

That was f*n hilarious!

If you have a link to video clip of that, please give!

• User profile image
    jamie

Reminded me of the guy from American Psycho ( fitting Wink)

* off topic - saw Batman Begins dvd last night - (that guy was batman) wow! - tim burton go away! hope they do the Joker sequel as suggested in last 3 min

• User profile image
    brian.​shapiro

i kind of find the recent directtv ads funny, where people promote directtv service in odd situations. not because when they promote it its out of place, but because what they say are marketing lines that are meaningless to most people. 'directtv has top-ranking customer satisfaction' or 'directtv has 100% digital quality'. i was at a surprise party and held myself back from saying the first line instead of 'surprise'

• User profile image
    JChung2006

androidi wrote:
    What was the funny part?

Did you watch the whole thing, or did you miss the part where the guy got knocked out walking out of the elevator on his way to the meeting?

One of the guys in the elevator reminded me of the guy in Battlestar Galactica who plays Tom Zarek and Apollo from the original BSG series.

I agree about the main character looking similar to Christian Bale.

• User profile image
    JChung2006

Beer28 wrote:
    Since that guy was a VP he may have been going to a board meeting, in which case he'd have to physically be there.

Right after it said that he was a "Vice President of International Sales," it said he was on his way to Helsinki for a "Product Development Feedback" meeting.

I couldn't tell you if that's a board meeting or not; I'm not that corporate.

• User profile image
    Cybermagell​an

Beer28 wrote:
    I thought it was a waste of money, but then again, I think that of most all microsoft ads recently.

<sarcasm>Wow suprised that came outa you </sarcasm>

Beer28 wrote:
    I read through some of the bylaws of the corporation I work for, and I'm almost positive you can't hold a board meeting online. I'll look through the minute book again later. But I'm almost positive you can't.

So what your saying is, that this company you fabricated is supposed to be "t3h winnar!" and you can't have board meetings online...yeah your gonna go far.

It's a commercial...please quit being so lame. 

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.