Coffeehouse Thread

10 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Channel9 Mobile?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Skriker V1.0

Is there a Mobile version of the Channel9 site, Id love to read the coffee house stuff on my scoble phone? Wink

• User profile image
    Devils​Rejection

This site has enough RSS everywhere that you should just need an aggregator.

• User profile image
    Deactivated User

Comment removed at user's request.

• User profile image
    bonk

I would really love to see a mobile version of channel9. Browsing the site via RSS is currently no option since you can only browse what you subscribe to. And when you subscribe to the coffehouse you can read the list op topics but you cannot read the threads of the topics themselves. Also you canot post via RSS.

+1 vote for channel9 mobile !!!

• User profile image
    MisterDonut

I've already asked for a PDA version of C9. I'd hope that would include mobile phones.

• User profile image
    Spitfire15

Some Smartphones might be able to access Channel 9.

• User profile image
    AdamKinney

Yes, a mobile friendly version was one of the most requested updates to Channel9 that was made at the PDC.  And its still being requested.  We should definitely be doing something about it soon.

• User profile image
    Manip

I'm surprised there isn't a "ASP.net Mobile Edition" or something like that...

• User profile image
    W3bbo

Manip wrote:
    I'm surprised there isn't a "ASP.net Mobile Edition" or something like that...

Open VS2003

Go New > Project > VB/C# > ASP.NET Mobile Web Application

*cough*

• User profile image
    Charles

It's more complicated than that, W3bbo...

At any rate, we are going to make a mobile-friendly version of some of Channel9.

Until then, hey, why not subscribe to our RSS feeds using your cool mobile RSS aggregator. And, if it's a good one, it will know what to do with enclosures, though I doubt you'll have the memory to download one of our videos unless you're using a flashcard...

We hear you loud and clear.

C

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.