Coffeehouse Thread

33 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Stating the bleeding obvious!

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Sabot

"Teas best ! Coffee sucks bad and turns you into a weirdo."

Yes it's a stupid statement and is my Linux v Windows counter thread.

It's just as ridiculous and will hopefully demonstrate the futility of such pointless debates in the future as we can now point to this thread when ever this particular debate arises.

The choice of OS is a matter of preference.

We should never flame anyone for any preference that is different from our own.

If developers ever got their act together and stopped fighting amongst themselves  we could actually achieve so much more. The potiential is staggering!!!

The Media Loves a good fight and will stoke the flames of derision at every opportunity, lets us now start to 'out' the worst offenders and boycott them.

We need to have more conversations about better integration across platforms. Migration to soley one platform is never going to happen. Alternatives are here to stay. So is Windows. Deal with it!

I don't believe this is to difficult to achieve really. I think we are getting a bit wiser these days.

• User profile image
    IRenderable

Coffee is much better then tea. No geek would say tea is better then coffee.

</sarcasm>

• User profile image
    Sabot

IRenderable wrote:

</sarcasm>

lol Wink

• User profile image
    harumscarum

Who are these Tea and Coffee fellows?

• User profile image
    techo

Well, here is my theory:

Tea is for all ocasions, for example: "I just found out my wife is doin' me next door neighbour".. "Tea?"

Coffe is for when your in the mood you know?

• User profile image
    sbc

I'm a tea person myself - can't stand coffee.

• User profile image
    Karim

Well this is Mr. Coffee:

And this is Mr. Tea:

And shouldn't it be, "Whom do you think is better, Tea or Coffee?"
  • User profile image
    jamie

hahaha  ( forgot one:)

• User profile image
    W3bbo

You guys are all wrong!

The Cola Incarnate is the god of beverages!

• User profile image
    Tyler Brown

Depends on the situation. If I'm in need of waking up, I turn to coffee. Whereas if I'm just looking for a warm drink to go with some late night coding, or coding on a cold winters day, I'll grab some tea.

• User profile image
    BryanF

IRenderable wrote:

</sarcasm>

You idiot! You're just saying that because you chose a crappy tea distro. Anyone with half an a.s.s for a brain knows the only real tea ready for primetime is Red Leaf's Floral, which is brewed in a magical commune in North Carolinia.

Coffee is teh sux!

</more-sarcasm>

• User profile image
    BenZila

Oh yeah, I like oranges.

• User profile image
    harumscarum

Anyone tried bawls ?

Kiwis BTW

• User profile image
    Karim

harumscarum wrote:
    Anyone tried bawls ?

"Mr. Tea drank my bawls."

</obvious>

• User profile image
    Harlequin

The only time I've had coffee was in a bar after a tequila binge when I was 19. Probably one of the reasons I can't stand the taste Smiley

• User profile image
    irascian

For some reason whenever Beer28 posts I picture myself in an oriental outfit saying "You for coffee?" Wink

• User profile image
    Sabot

I like drinking warm blood for a freshly sacrificed goat! Tongue Out

I knew I should have used the 'Chips v Fruit' analogy!

Hmmm ... perhaps even 'Beer28 v Relevance'

Meeeeeooowwww!

• User profile image
    Karim

Harlequin wrote:
    The only time I've had coffee was in a bar after a tequila binge when I was 19. Probably one of the reasons I can't stand the taste

Hmmm.  If your feelings about a beverage are based on your initial experiences with it, that explains why I love milk.  LOL

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.