Coffeehouse Thread

5 posts

XBOX 360 Transcript

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Cybermagell​an

Ok, first I would just like to preface this with...I'm not gonna do it again untill Scoble can promise a hookup of some type Vista or Office 12 beta, or an XBOX360 (which means it probably aint happening again).

I did the transcript of the XBOX 360 video.

I figured it was 15 minutes...what they hey? What can Scoble talk about for 15 minutes? It wasn't Scoble...Larry talks too fast so I had to pause, type, pause type, pause...etc. Plus I didn't take into account talking is really much faster than typing anyways so what took 1 minute to type out was really 30 seconds of talking.

So this 15 minute video took two hours to do [C] I started it at 1:30 and it is now 3:41 am.

Here it is... http://cybermagellan.f2o.org/XBOXTranscript.txt

I'm going to sleep now...

• User profile image
    Angus

Cybermagellan wrote:
    talking is really much faster than typing anyways so what took 1 minute to type out was really 30 seconds of talking.

Next time, if there is one, play the video at half speed, then you can type it out as they say it.

Angus Higgins

• User profile image
    TDavid

Thanks for transcribing Smiley

• User profile image
    Cybermagell​an

Angus wrote:
    Cybermagellan wrote: talking is really much faster than typing anyways so what took 1 minute to type out was really 30 seconds of talking.

Next time, if there is one, play the video at half speed, then you can type it out as they say it.

Angus Higgins

Yeah there wasn't a download button so I could change it...dunno.

• User profile image
    JChung2006

You may want to post your transcript in the C9 Video Transcripts wiki.

http://channel9.msdn.com/wiki/default.aspx/Channel9.VideoTranscripts

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.