Coffeehouse Thread

4 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Notorious B.G lol

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    harumscarum

Flipping through the tube and see that Bill G. is on mtv right now. Wow he is so hip Wink

• User profile image
    Nata1

it was good - the questions were scripted, but the answers were pretty good for the most part.

I feel there was a bit too much MSoft marketing however.  I would have liked to see some of the questions answered more directly.

Well, of course, he would be giving alot of valuable ideas away Tongue Out so I guess you have to be somewhat ambiguous.

I like how he hardly plugged his company.

• User profile image
    Karim

I hope he gets his own show on MTV!  You know, something like:

"The Real Microsoft" (seven geeks, one office),

"Hack'd" (Bill Gates pulls computer pranks on celebrities),

"Pimp My Hard Drive" (Gates takes beat-up old 286s running Windows 98 Second Edition, replaces the guts, adds some trick neon lights to the case, and installs Windows Vista...)

• User profile image
    W3bbo

Karim wrote:
    "Pimp My Hard Drive" (Gates takes beat-up old 286s running Windows 98 Second Edition, replaces the guts, adds some trick neon lights to the case, and installs Windows Vista...)

Not going to happen.

"Modded cases" are the preserve of the extremely computer literate, those people would probably be running Linux or Devils0wn Windows, rather than "Retail" Windows.

You'd think he wants be associated with "that lot", eh?

Besides, Microsoft is all "Please buy from OEMs", they do little to support the indie-modder thesedays.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.