Coffeehouse Thread

11 posts

there are three types of blog,and which one is your fav?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    leighsword

1. text blog, such as Scobleizer.
    2. audio blog, such as .NET Rocks or podcast.
    3. video blog, such as The Channel 9

which one is your fav?

• User profile image
    Cybermagell​an
  • User profile image
    Tonatiúh

Human being needs all three in order to synergeticaly rise her/his gestaltic image of the world... I love to be yet capable of using verbalization, hearing and sight... What the richness of the images one may get!

Tonatiúh

• User profile image
    JChung2006

The mode of the blog matters less than the content for me, but given the same level of high-quality content between the three, I prefer video.

• User profile image
    TommyCarlier

For me, text-based blogs are most important: they download faster, they read faster, they are more accessible, you can search them more easily. (you can read them at work more easily Wink)

• User profile image
    Manip

C9 isn't any kind of blog and never has been.. End of story.

• User profile image
    blowdart

Manip wrote:

Indeed, I'd agree with that.

As for audio "blogs", if I wanted to listen to egotistical blowhards who believe their opinion matters I have BBC Parliament on my TV.

• User profile image
    leighsword

Manip wrote:

"A weblog or blog is a web-based publication consisting primarily of periodic articles (normally, but not always, in reverse chronological order)." quote from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blog.

the C9 is a meida blog, and the C9 Team is the blogger who pub some kind of tech media in period order.

• User profile image
    Tonatiúh

leighsword wrote:
    Manip wrote: C9 isn't any kind of blog and never has been.. End of story.

"A weblog or blog is a web-based publication consisting primarily of periodic articles (normally, but not always, in reverse chronological order)." quote from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blog.

the C9 is a meida blog, and the C9 Team is the blogger who pub some kind of tech media in period order.

In the general sense you are rightly depicting, Channel 9 is a blog for every Niner as well... As it records chronologiacally our opinions along with the reactions others opinions rise from each of us.

Tonatiúh

• User profile image
    gekkokid

depends on the content in my lil opinion

• User profile image
    Tonatiúh

gekkokid wrote:
    depends on the content in my lil opinion

Each and every opinion is important... From the lil thru the ol'

Tonatiúh

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.