Coffeehouse Thread

9 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

When will Windows Vista come out?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Matt6912

Hello! When will Windows Vista come out? Mateusz

• User profile image
    Manip

December 1st 2006.

• User profile image
    jamie

your sure?

i think it will come out when everyone finally gets to see all the hidden stuff (beta 2?)  including the complete (or very close to complete) Aero UI and a whole bunch more (we hope)

Once people have finally seen what has been under wraps forever.... and ms then gages the feedback - only then will we know how far off the real release will be

• User profile image
    Devils​Rejection

RTM date is July 25th 2006.

Expect it leaked on to the net in August just like the XP launch so many years ago.

• User profile image
    Larry​Osterman

Matt6912 wrote:
    Hello! When will Windows Vista come out? Mateusz

2nd half of 2006, I believe.

• User profile image
    IRenderable

Beer28 wrote:
    DevilsRejection wrote:RTM date is July 25th 2006.

Expect it leaked on to the net in August just like the XP launch so many years ago.

I wonder if they will actually defeat the newsgroup and irc pirates this time around. It seems that every time, on every release, these rogue and underfunded kids get the best of 100k a year ivy league educated topcoders from the richest country in the world.

They will not win. Almost every single app ever pubicily avaible has been pirated and any app that will be in as much demand as Vista will definatly be pirated..

• User profile image
    David7738

Beer28 wrote:
    IRenderable wrote:
    They will not win. Almost every single app ever pubicily avaible has been pirated and any app that will be in as much demand as Vista will definatly be pirated..

I bet apple x86 OSX never gets ported off their hardware without an emulator or some other hindering factor.

What you haven't seen the developer relases of OSX for x86 that are floating around the internet yet? Too bad you didn't offer money for your bet.. I'd have accepted it without a question.  Do you want it as an installable cd or just a vmware image? Both are available.. check your local news server one of these days..

• User profile image
    Devils​Rejection

once the retail copy of os x x86 is out, i give it less than a month before people start installing it on plain old X86 machines. either using modified isos, or special boot loaders.

i am curious as hell to see how it will run on my thinkpad

• User profile image
    Cybermagell​an

If it is anything like the beta dates...

The world may never know...

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.