Coffeehouse Thread

6 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Vote For Scoble...

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    MisterDonut

Upon installing Visual Studio 2005, I'm noticing those pictures of smiling people flashing in front of me, along with text of how great it is that I'm installing Visual Studio 2005 and how it will make me a better Halo player.

These pictures are very reminicent of those pictures we sometimes see on the home page of Microsoft.com. Remember them? Scoble had one done of him.

I vote for a picture of Scoble during the install. For no reason what-so-ever, except to promote C9..

• User profile image
    Minh

You mean something like this? I can hear the John Williams music already.

• User profile image
    Devils​Rejection

Minh wrote:
    You mean something like this? I can hear the John Williams music already.

bwhahahahahahaha

little bit extreme don't you think?

• User profile image
    WillemM

That picture is just a little too extreme. But I do vote for Scoble on the setup of VS2005! A little promotion is good for C9 Wink

• User profile image
    mawcc

I'd like the idea that some of the real developers and their statements about the product appear during setup. This would be a lot more authentic than some arbitrary models.
    Of course even better would be girls in swimsuits Tongue Out

• User profile image
    CRPietschma​nn

Why would you need a picture of Scoble to promote C9? All you would need is a picture of the C9 Guy.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.