Coffeehouse Thread

97 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Should Beer28 be banned

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    BenZilla

You are all retards.

If beer can do it, I can do it.

Oh and, windows sucks.

• User profile image
    Maurits

Tom Servo wrote:
    Maurits wrote:
    C: [ you are ignoring C's posts ]

No, you aren't. Why? Because C's tripe is ultimately going to show up as quote everywhere all over the thread.

Could be... if someone quotes C...

But if the thread turns into an "all about C", A is likely to stop reading it.

• User profile image
    BenZilla

P.S. anybody who uses windows is stupid.

• User profile image
    Tom Servo

Beer28 wrote:
    sorry thread creator, I got carried away. There.

I'm sure that was honest.

Beer28 wrote:
    I'm still elated I got low fares due to a parisian riot, and no I would not help the rioters, but I would continue a trip in the midst of a riot, because rioting doesn't bother me very much.

Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!

Maurits wrote:
    Could be... if someone quotes C...

Until now, my experience with ignore lists has been that, people are quoting others all the time, even if the reply is following the quoted post directly. Those lists are essentially useless. Sadly.

• User profile image
    Karim

Beer28 wrote:
    Additionally, I'm partly to blame because I really shouldn't reply when karim, cybermagellan or dahat posts the token leaf node.

I don't know why you bring up dahat, but you really owe him an apology.  He posted a hugely creative and funny cartoon about his Halloween costume that everyone liked.  And what did you do?  You pissed all over it, just because dahat made a joke about open source.

• User profile image
    ScanIAm

BenZilla wrote:
    P.S. anybody who uses windows is stupid.

What's your point?

Tongue Out

• User profile image
    Charles

This thread has run its course.

Come on. Let's play nice. We don't like to ban people, but we will and this is starting to bother me...

C

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.