Coffeehouse Thread

30 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Does Anybody Have Any Idea when Halo 2 Is going to be released?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    mindragon

This is why Channel9 needs Slashdot style moderators... But Just to stay OnTopic. I don't think the Master Chief has any use for woodpeckers or trees...They all get blown away in the end anyway. Smiley

• User profile image
    eagle

Hi John,

That woodpecker is trying to tell you something; too many trees have been cut down in Washington State. You need to find a dead tree about eight feet long, ten inches thick, stick it in the ground like a fence post. Cover-up the spot where the woodpecker has been pecking with a sheet of metal or slate, once he switches to the “tree” you’ll be able to remove it.  Woodpeckers are beautiful birds, your kids are lucky to have one in their own backyard.

I just went out to get the paper and guess what I heard? A woodpecker, must be a sign!

• User profile image
    eagle

This has been a very interesting thread; you have to follow the subtext by reading the links. Jonathanh mistakenly accused me of attributing a release date “leak” to John, whom I believe is more involved in PR then Marketing.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/halo2/news_6086212.html

• User profile image
    Sabot

Jonathanh m8 I hear your point and it's good.

But I'm still so want Half Life 2. The original took FPS to another level. Ground breaking on so many areas, from graphics, sound, playability. But this wasn't the best thing about Half Life.

The best thing was the story!

I'm not saying Halo isn't really good in all the same areas and just as ground breaking, but I think you should go have a look at what hard-core gamers really are looking forward to, and have been for so long. ... and I'm sorry to say it's not Master-Chiefs next episode.

Anyway, Gordon is a nerd! ...just like me and @cough@! afew people here, erm maybe! Wink  I'm really glad to think that nerds can be heros too. Not every hero should look like Lawrence Dallaglio.

• User profile image
    Jeremy W

Sabot wrote:
    Not every hero should look like Lawrence Dallaglio.

C'mon, he's such a dreamboat! Wink

Seriously, think about it... Gordon could BE the Master Chief!!!

• User profile image
    johnporcaro
  • User profile image
    eagle

...highly anticipated blockbuster "Halo® 2"

Let's hope its a "blockbuster", a breakthrough Xbox Live play or its the destruction of all humankind.

• User profile image
    Cider

Wow, a release date for Halo 2.  And Half Life 2 promised by end of summer.

Now, can we have a release date for Dukem Nukem Forever?

Thought not!

• User profile image
    Jeremy W

Wow, huge XBox news. Anyone have a link to a video of the session? Love to see it!

• User profile image
    GooberDLX

ok guys, I think im going to cryogenically freeze myself until that date, because if my brain was shut down, time would not exist for me.. and Halo would come sooner than expected..

:: grabs video game junkie alter-ego, wrings it's neck, and shoves it back down under the trap door ::

Jake

• User profile image
    eagle
  • User profile image
    noop

While I am looking forware to the 2004 release of Halo 2, I hope Halo has somthing is store for us earlu adapters for the 2005 xbox 2 release.

Halo 2 rocked for the xbox release.  Please let it rock for the xbox 2 release!!!

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.