Coffeehouse Thread

5 posts

what's Scoble's address?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Nata1

I haven't seen a blog post in weeks, I have the address he says is most current - did he just stop blogging Tongue Out or do I have a bad feed url? http://scobleizer.wordpress.com/feed/

• User profile image
    eagle

You can't resd XML?

Try here: Robert Scoble

• User profile image
    Cannot​Resolve​Symbol

All Scoble's pages are turning up blank...  I suppose either his server is down, he's changing something, or he's been hacked.

[edit] All of *.wordpress.com is returning a blank page... even if you type something random like jkalfj.  I guess it isn't just him.

• User profile image
    beer28_tmp

Scoble's on his European vacation as well. Last time I read he was in Britain.

So I can imagine he's not posting blogs while he's there. I think he's doing a multi city tour.

BTW- I'll be losing internet access at 2PM today and heading back at 5AM tomorrow(enough time to clear security before the flight leaves)
    I'm thinking of heading to the catacombs of the bastille today and the champs elisee/arch de triumph, but I won't have any snapshots up until I get back.

I'd like to see some pics from Scoble in the countries he was in, that would be pretty cool too. So far, I don't think he posted any.

• User profile image
    MasterPi

beer28_tmp wrote:
    Scoble's on his European vacation as well. Last time I read he was in Britain.

So I can imagine he's not posting blogs while he's there. I think he's doing a multi city tour.

BTW- I'll be losing internet access at 2PM today and heading back at 5AM tomorrow(enough time to clear security before the flight leaves)
    I'm thinking of heading to the catacombs of the bastille today and the champs elisee/arch de triumph, but I won't have any snapshots up until I get back.

I'd like to see some pics from Scoble in the countries he was in, that would be pretty cool too. So far, I don't think he posted any.

Are you really Beer28.  If so, what's with the temp account?

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.