Coffeehouse Thread

17 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

How Many Hours you spend surfing channel9.msdn.com per day ?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    candseeme

How Many Hours you spend surfing channel9.msdn.com per day ?

• User profile image
    Larsenal

I suggest that as a newcomer, you don't antagonize Niners who have been here a long time and have been very helpful to many of us.

That said, you might want to be more specific with your question.  Put it in terms of hours per day or hours per week.

• User profile image
    SlackmasterK

I spend about an hour a day here; 30 minutes at the start and end of each day. It's in my surf list between Slashdot and the blogs.

• User profile image
    candseeme

Larsenal wrote:
    I suggest that as a newcomer, you don't antagonize Niners who have been here a long time and have been very helpful to many of us.

That said, you might want to be more specific with your question.  Put it in terms of hours per day or hours per week.

Sure I ment per day ?

• User profile image
    JohnAskew

When I am told to wait for specs, I wait and I post. Otherwise, I am not around. Call me a weekend warrior.

I gravitate towards political posts, being of small mind and body.

• User profile image
    Yggdrasil

candseeme wrote:

Surfing is so 90's.
    Aggregate or die!

• User profile image
    JChung2006

I would say one hour per week for me.  It used to be more, but the videos haven't been all that sexy lately.

• User profile image
    Cybermagell​an

If I spent as much time with my wife as I do here I would probably have a better relationship...

That's sad I can say that truthfully

• User profile image
    Deactivated User

Comment removed at user's request.

• User profile image
    Loadsgood

Many.

I don't count those hours but I know that I sepnd quite a few on C9. When I can of course.

What else can I say? Maybe I should count how many hours I spend in one particular week and average it,
    Loadsgood.

• User profile image
    PerfectPhase

Far too many!

• User profile image
    DoomBringer

Too many.  It varies, depending on what else I'm doing that day though.

• User profile image
    leighsword

Mostly it depands VC++ Compiler:D

• User profile image
    PeterH

About 15 to 45 minutes per day.

• User profile image
    athan

30 minutes, usually early in the morning when come in my office.

• User profile image
    candseeme

candseeme wrote:

I Spend almost 5 hours a day !

How about you ?

Thanks

Cool

• User profile image
    Angus

3 - 5 hours each day, although not all that is actually reading, I find it hard to use the comkputer, unless working, without an internet explorer with Channel 9 open. Although I do find myself spending less time on the computer these days as I tend to need a break after doing coursework, this has been an especial problem this week as I have had to do a large english essay and revise for several tests; I do hope I will spend more time on the computer in the Christmas season though.

Angus Higgins

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.