My name is Richie Rump aka Jorriss and I was born and raised in Miami, Fla. I first started to code on a Commodore 64 way back when I was a kid. I later moved to writing Apple Basic on an Apple IIe. After not coding all throughout high school, I began to take programming classes at Miami-Dade College and got introduced to Visual Basic 3.  I've been hooked ever since. I should also mention that I was a total Access 2.0 junkie and wrote all kinds of crazy stuff for it.

In 1997 I graduated from the University of Miami with a BBA in Computer Information Systems degree (yes, it's a business degree). My professional experience covers companies like Ryder System, Walt Disney World, Insight Technology Partners (later renamed to Xcelerate, then sold to SBI), Flordia Power and Light, and currently Restaurant Services, Inc (RSI). 

Over the past year and a half I've been writing VB.Net applications for RSI and finding interesting solutions using the framework.

I've been married to the most wonderful woman for almost five years now and have a cat for each year (I hope we don't get a fifth, the inn is full). I also engage in some charitable work with the youth of South Florida.

Jorriss