Coffeehouse Thread

12 posts

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • rjdohnert

I know, its early.  Im headed to the New Years Eve Party, so everyone.  Have fun, dont drink and drive and have a safe holiday.  Im goint to try not to drink too much.

• W3bbo

It's Janaury 1st, 3:29AM here, I just spent the last hour and a half watching the Doom movie (yet another Resident Evil), before that it was scoring hundreds at HL2DM (whilst midnight struck), before that it was working on some pet projects, before that it was watching Threads, before that it was waking up.

Some life I have Smiley

• jamie

4 minutes to go (here)- happy new year 9-ers! [6]

• SlackmasterK

Still two hours to go here in MST (GMT-7); and today's my birthday!

• footballism

I'm already in year 2006, happy new year every C9'ers:p

Sheva

• jamie

ok it's officially (here) 2006

where are the floating cities? the flying cars?

Wink

ps - we STILL need individual timestamps per time zone on c9 ;p

• ploe

happy new year

• Cybermagell​an

Oh yeah happy new year...(an hour ago, just been coding and it blew past me)

• Steve411

W3bbo wrote:
    It's Janaury 1st, 3:29AM here, I just spent the last hour and a half watching the Doom movie (yet another Resident Evil), before that it was scoring hundreds at HL2DM (whilst midnight struck), before that it was working on some pet projects, before that it was watching Threads, before that it was waking up.

Some life I have

Stop.

Pack your bags and go on a trip, have some fun man!

- Steve

• WillemM

Happy new year everyone Smiley

I'm late, but well, beter late than never Tongue Out

• Pimp Daddy

Happy new year everyone. Smiley

• TheChosenOne

Hey Happy New Year to everybody from me too..!!Smiley

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.