Coffeehouse Thread

12 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Ballmer Fights Gates!!! Watch the CES stream!

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Zeo

Check out the trash talking between Gates and Balmer at the CES webcast on XBox360!

• User profile image
    Shiv

the great part was in the introduction . i think the commentator said something like "with msn butterfly and ..",  man i was laughing all the while till the end. i thought Steve balmer would win but did they play really Wink

• User profile image
    Zeo

"He floats like an MSN butterfly and stings like a bee" is what I heard.....pretty funny.

From everything I saw....the fight was scripted....but it had to be....because of radio interference on stage.

• User profile image
    Karim

Yeah, it's always a hoot when two white guys get off by pretending to be two black guys.  Expressionless  LOL  Maybe I should create a game where black people can pretend to be Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer... Big Smile

I'm not complaining, though -- I mean the fact that Ali and Frasier showed up as playable characters in the Xbox360 game meant there were at least two whole minorities in the keynote presentations... and that's not even counting Franka Potente!

• User profile image
    Carbito

That fight was great, I loved how Ballmer threw his controler at the end Big Smile

• User profile image
    LaBomba

Zeo says: Watch the CES stream!

Where?

• User profile image
    Carbito

LaBomba wrote:
    Zeo says: Watch the CES stream!

Where?

The archived video will be available at 11PM PST from Microsoft.com

• User profile image
    BenZilla

Hrmmm, I wonder if it is 11 yet :Z

• User profile image
    ScanIAm

Karim wrote:
    Yeah, it's always a hoot when two white guys get off by pretending to be two black guys.    LOL  Maybe I should create a game where black people can pretend to be Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer...

You'd probably still complain...

• User profile image
    blowdart

Karim wrote:

I'm not complaining, though -- I mean the fact that Ali and Frasier showed up as playable characters in the Xbox360 game meant there were at least two whole minorities in the keynote presentations... and that's not even counting Franka Potente!

Oh come now, these days it's probably us pasty skinned folks that are the minority in boxing.

(yes, I realise this is going to open a whole can of worms, but I'm feeling argumentative today!)

• User profile image
    Karim

blowdart wrote:

Oh come now, these days it's probably us pasty skinned folks that are the minority in boxing.

Big Smile  I was going to say "billionaires have more fun," but maybe it's just a case of the grass always being greener on the other side of the fence, of always wanting what you can't have?  Do Billionaires wish for 30-inch biceps and a devastating right cross?  Do Androids dream of electric sheep...?

(feeling philosophical today)

• User profile image
    ScanIAm

Karim wrote:
    blowdart wrote:

I was going to say "billionaires have more fun," but maybe it's just a case of the grass always being greener on the other side of the fence, of always wanting what you can't have?  Do Billionaires wish for 30-inch biceps and a devastating right cross?  Do Androids dream of electric sheep...?

(feeling philosophical today)

Trust me when I say this: 

More money is better.

Besides, even though money can't buy love, it sure can buy a lot of meaningless sex.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.