23 posts

channel9 International

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    eagle

The sun never sets on channel9!

• User profile image
    sriram_2001

I happened to come across the page for the Indian version (not launched yet). Sources inside MS say that the version should be launched pretty soon

http://dotnetjunkies.com/WebLog/sriram/archive/2004/07/31/20892.aspx

• User profile image
    lars

So, who on the C9 team speak Hindi? Or is there a C9 team TNG in the making? =)
    I hope some videos will be in English. It would be interesting to look at what's going on over there in Bangalore.

• User profile image
    pablo

How about a México channel9? Para el millón que habla español.

• User profile image
    Keskos

Coma estas?

Bien.

I can also practice my spanish too, that's what I know so far.

Bien?

Coma estas!

• User profile image
    pablo

Usted no es chistoso en Inglés ni el Español.

• User profile image
    Keskos

pablo wrote:

Usted no es chistoso en Inglés ni el Español.

Usted es un idiota. Is it good enough for you? Smiley

• User profile image
    Breeze

Ah?

That means we will build Channel9 to the old Britain???

And,you say "sun",is it means the sun in the sky or the SUN microsystems?

have a joke.

How about China_Channel9?since china have a large people,of course have more developers...

• User profile image
    sriram_2001

lars wrote:
    So, who on the C9 team speak Hindi? Or is there a C9 team TNG in the making? =)
    I hope some videos will be in English. It would be interesting to look at what's going on over there in Bangalore.

From what I've heard , all the videos are in English. Hindi is only spoken in north India .I dont know a word of Hindi.And Bangalore people speak Kannada  - one of the south Indian languages

• User profile image
    eagle

A channel9.msdn.com/China would be a great idea!

Then we need a way to create a zone where we can interact and learn from each other.

A channel9.msdn.com/Mexico would also increase the size of our community tremendously and we could have fun and learn some Spanish in an interaction zone.

• User profile image
    Breeze

China developers also like to join us,I know.

But there are too many forum/bbs in China,and there are many developers forum among them.

In this way,we can learn more each other.

And,China's level is quite good now.

• User profile image
    keskos1

eagle wrote:
    A channel9.msdn.com/China would be a great idea!

Then we need a way to create a zone where we can interact and learn from each other.

A channel9.msdn.com/Mexico would also increase the size of our community tremendously and we could have fun and learn some Spanish in an interaction zone.

Though I doubt Eagle would learn anything.

• User profile image
    eagle

It is up to us to show some initiative and start-up a channel9.msdn.com/China.

I know a few Chinese developers in New York.

• User profile image
    Breeze

eagle wrote:

It is up to us to show some initiative and start-up a channel9.msdn.com/China.

I know a few Chinese developers in New York.

Can I join to manage?I can translate English and Chinese each other.

• User profile image
    Breeze

eagle wrote:
    I just noticed China has a Tech-Ed coming soon. Start talking to Microsoft China, email me if you need any help.

channel9.msdn.com/China would have to be in Chinese with at least one forum with translations so we can interact.

that's right.But I think we should improve the contact on net and not in true life.

And,do you have messager,ex,QQ,MSN...

• User profile image
    eagle

I just noticed China has a Tech-Ed coming soon. Start talking to Microsoft China, email me if you need any help.

channel9.msdn.com/China would have to be in Chinese (several dialects) with at least one forum with translations so we can interact.

• User profile image
    eagle

Yes, MSN. You speak Cantonese? Most of my Chinese friends in NYC speak Mandarin.

The channel9 crew is in Seattle, so they are still sleeping...I know they want to have a channel9 China, it is just a question of when and how...

• User profile image
    Breeze

no,no,I speak Simple Chinese.

even though there is a forum,that is enough.

my msn:cold_breeze@msn.com

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.