Generic Blog wrote:
According to a post on Roberst Scoble (employee of Microsoft) his wife her blog and other related articles I made a list of Ten Reasons Why Girls Should Date a Geek.
- Geeks are useful, they can fix your desktop, laptop, … Those skills are very useful and can make your life run smooth.
- They are romantic than they’re given credit for. Their idea of romance might be making up a web-page abut about you. But hey it lasts longer than flowers and you can show your friends.
- They’ve got brains and they’re usually very well educated.
- They’re relatively low-maintenance. So there will be no complicated dinners needed. And if you’re not the best cook, you can order a pizza.
- You won’t have to worry about what he’s doing. You’ll probably find him at his computer.
- They trust you, so you can be yourself around them. You like to walk around the house in a ratty t-shirt for comfort? He won’t care. They won’t get pissy if you don’t wear make-up or don’t want to bother primping your hair.
- He will make you shine everywhere you go. No matter how clumsy you sense of style, no matter how awkward your social skills, you’ll be a fashion star and a classy diplomat next to your geek. He’ll make you look so good; you’ll fall in love with yourself.
- If you are not into computers, TVs and DVD and you don’t care about being popular and fashionable. What about the newest techie gadgets? You are going to be a proud owner of the latest gadgets if you ever decide to date a geek.
- He won’t cheat on you either. Place the sexiest woman on earth in a room with a geek, say Angelina Jolie. At the other corner of the room, place the latest model of some computer or other. I am willing to bet that your geek would want to play with that computer much more than getting to know Angelina Jolie. In fact, he might not even see her if the computer is on and connected to the Internet. C’mmon he has to check his email, surf the web and blog about the fact that he is in a room with Angelina Jolie.
- The final reason is: They actually give a damn about you. Not how you look (though that’s a plus), not how skinny you are, not how much make-up you primp yourself up with, but they like you for you.