Coffeehouse Thread

25 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Ten Reasons Why You Should Date a Geek

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Sabot

An_Angel wrote:
    In my defence all I have done is a response to counter act them, if you guys want to do one that is based on a female geek then go for it.  I'd love to hear 10 reasons to date a geek and 10 reasons not to date a geek (from the male view point) 

I think you will find the others were all written by females having dated male geeks.  So lets see it the other way round.

I'm not going to bite!

(getting on moral high horse) I don't like generalisations! Tongue Out:P:P

• User profile image
    Minh

These guys are true geeks.

Generic Forum Image

Google video.

• User profile image
    Jaz

has anyone seen beauty and the geek (2) in america?

• User profile image
    Colin Angus Mackay

Jaz wrote:

I saw one episode of that (not the US version admittedly) and I wasn't impressed. Some Tory fanboy won the show and I wouldn't equate being a "Tory fanboy" with being a geek.

• User profile image
    Lloyd_Humph

Jaz wrote:

Surely you mean "Busty and the geek" there's no real "beauty" on that show.

Just loadsa shallow women wanting 15 minutes of fame, and geeks wanting 15 minutes of love Tongue Out

I was forced into watching it by an ex :\ (ironically)

If Blackberrys are addictive cellphones, Channel9 is the ultimate addictive website.
    Last modified
  • User profile image
    Dodo

WTF!? How old's that? Just had a look at the date... Expressionless

• User profile image
    An_Angel

The irony to you actually commenting on this post is that today I noticed that there is now a Ten Reasons Not to Date a Geek facebook group... Now I did write the original on that one... but who on earth thought it deserved a facebook group of it's very own I have no idea!  It's just crazy...

I don't think the people who set up the group even knew where the original came from... viral marketing...

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.