Coffeehouse Thread

30 posts

Happy Birthday Scoble!

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Cybermagell​an

As per his blog...

"Oh, hell, since we’re doing stupid stuff and it’s my birthday, here’s a couple of fun videos:"

So Happy Birthday Robert!

EDIT: Robert if you need some tips on where to go in The Burgh...let me know I can toss a few places your way. I promise you wont be let down.

• User profile image
    RamblingGeek​UK

Happy Birthday! Big Smile

• User profile image
    Shiv

Happy Birthday, Scoble Smiley where r the cakes ? Wink

• User profile image
    AndyC

Happy B'day Scoble, hope you're having a good one!

• User profile image
    Sven Groot

Happy birthday!

• User profile image
    MasterPi

Happy Birthday Scoble! Big Smile

• User profile image
    Sabot

Happy Birthday Robert!

• User profile image
    Chadk

Happy Birthday Wink

• User profile image
    MisterDonut

Happy Birthday!

• User profile image
    rjdohnert

Happy Birthday Robert

• User profile image
    RaiN

Happy Birthday Big Smile

• User profile image
    Deactivated User

Comment removed at user's request.

• User profile image
    Angus

Happy Birthday, close to mine actually Smiley

Angus Higgins

• User profile image
    W3bbo

I'm going to wait until I see Scoble make a post in this thread before actually saying "happy birthday" because then I wouldn't be saying it to himself.

/me

• User profile image
    Karim

Birthday CTP (Cake Technology Preview)... it's half-baked...

• User profile image
    Minh

Found this tidbit of Scoble biography quite interesting...

Borned Robert Manuel-Javier-Rodrigez Scoble, Scoble was not delivered into a world of luxury. Education was not a top priority as papa Scoble tried to provide as a migrant system analyst. Practically a functional illiterate, Scoble did not learn how to read until he was almost five -- and could barely write until he was five and a half. It is with this irony, that we look back at the now famous writer and reader of blogs. Much like Jesus Christ, not much is known about Scoble until his early thirties. Some say his murder of a childhood friend apocryphal at best...

• User profile image
    W3bbo

Minh wrote:
    Found this tidbit of Scoble biography quite interesting...

Borned Robert Manuel-Javier-Rodrigez Scoble, Scoble was not delivered into a world of luxury. Education was not a top priority as papa Scoble tried to provide as a migrant system analyst. Practically a functional illiterate, Scoble did not learn how to read until he was almost five -- and could barely write until he was five and a half. It is with this irony, that we look back at the now famous writer and reader of blogs. Much like Jesus Christ, not much is known about Scoble until his early thirties. Some say his murder of a childhood friend apocryphal at best...

Huh?

• User profile image
    irascian

I hope you're finding something way more fun to do than reading Channel 9 on your birthday, Robert!

Have a good one.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.