Coffeehouse Thread

31 posts

Welcome!

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • The Channel 9 India Team

Welcome to Channel 9 India.  We've created this to connect with you, the India Developer.  This site will be regularly updated with videos from Redmond and also filmed in India at a variety of events.

We're interested in learning from you, please let us know what you'd like to see.

The Channel 9 India Team

• sanatgersap​pa

Cool! Nice to see an India-specific version.

• anandm

Wonderful...

Can you please post some info on who are going to make up the Channel 9 India team?

• eagle

Congratulations on getting the site up, best of luck to you all.  

• Enigma

The Channel 9 India Team wrote:

.... also filmed in India at a variety of events.

Teched 2004 ???

• Deepak_MS

Hi there!

Thanks for visiting Channel 9 India! We conclude Tech-Ed in Bangalore tomorrow and there are indeed going to be videos from Tech-Ed 2004 India, stay tuned!

Cheers!

• Deepak_MS

Hi Anand,

Channel 9 India Team - its currently just two of US - Gaurav and myself.

Cheers!

• sriram_2001

I saw Deepak wielding his camera in TechEd a lot - so we could expect some cool videos to come up pretty soon

• sudhakar

Hey,

This is a great start Smiley. I wish C9i (Channel9 India Wink) Team a great community interaction ahead...

Cheers buddies..

Sudhakar

• vikramadity​areddy

This is the new begining......

and i think kevin and pradipta were moving around with the camera a lot at teched.

anyway thats a great news good to hear that c9 india is launched.

kudos to c9 india and people who made it.
    vikramaditya

• ggarung_MVP

Yes. It is a great start. Looking for the TechEd videos. Smiley

G. Gnana Arun Ganesh.
    www.mvpblog.com\arun

• IHaveLong​Horn

Hi Channel 9 India Team,

Nice to have to Channel9 Indian Edition ,we are intersted to see the happenings in  india about microsoft events and videos of the microsoft peers in india.

bye
    Senthil

• venumg

Kewl guys....
    What's cooking in the cockpit????

• dreamz_infi​net

Hello everyone! My name is Balaji. I am from Chennai. I see some familiar faces and names here! It is nice to be here!

I attended the Tech-Ed @ chennai, that concluded today! It was awesome!

How about a preview option, before posting? Just my two cents!Smiley

• dhavalhirdh​av

great to see Channel 9 India specific site, heh India rocking..

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

• Kurt Kawohl

This is an off-subject topic but one that concerns us in the US greatly...it is a need for religious rationality in this world...a need to stop terrorism.

Any suggestions?

Kurt

• whidbey

From where I can download the Video of Longhorn shown at PDC. This is an emotional video which features the history from Windows 3.0 to Longhorn.

I want to download this.

• Kurt Kawohl

By Kurt Kawohl, founder of Transcendentalism Today.

Truthfulness and rationality in religions are truths that can be substantiated by science or those that can not be proven to be wrong. Logic dictates that spiritual interaction is only possible between the Spirit of God and the spirit of man; claims of supernatural acts performed by physical or spiritual beings in the physical universe are not rational.

In this 21st Century the Age of Technology, we are still plagued by religious beliefs that are contributing causes toward terrorism, killings and wars between nations. Belief in what much of mankind calls “God”, a deity who caused catastrophes, punished people and who created the universe out of nothing as if by magic was brought about by hysteria and superstition. The “Holy Books” were written or dictated by men whose social norms during the time period of their lives dictated their and their society's acceptance of a king-like God with immeasurable powers who would make his wishes known by physically conversing with his messengers. Open-minded people must now use common sense to determine whether this so-called God was incorrectly perceived, misinterpreted and misunderstood by the masses of a bygone era and consider whether this thought process should now to be reassessed and brought up to date.

Perception plays a major role in religions. There are numerous interpretations of the Scriptures, hence there are various sects who use the same source, the Bible or the Qur'an, but come to different conclusions. Religious differences are acceptable by the majority as long as fanaticism does not cause physical confrontations. The ironic fact is that the followers of these religions all claim to live by the Word of God. Many claim that God has personally talked to their messengers who have relayed these Words of God to others. Apparently the Words of God were either misinterpreted, God is contradicting himself, or we start all over again by each side claiming to live by and having heard the Word of God correctly.

Human fallibility and misconceptions have labeled spirituality as God for the past several millennia; as one who interferes with the natural forces and free will of people by threatening punishment to those who disobey his bidding. The spiritual existence of this deity, if one decides to accept this premise, could not have changed with the times but the perception of who or what this deity is should change as societies eliminate their superstitious beliefs. This “God” could not possibly be encumbered by human attributes, needs or desires to be worshiped, prayed to, exalted, venerated, deified, or anything else that mankind has to offer. It is also the human characteristics and attributes that exercise upon others: power, control, dominance, destruction, punishment, revenge, and judgment.

The destruction of civilizations, most sufferings and premature deaths are due to human frailties, stupidity or imperfections and are not God's doings. The true “God” is a Spiritual Unity that exists in a spiritual realm and never has and never will interfere with anything on earth or in the universe. God is interested in and is involved in humanity, but does not interfere in any way in our physical lives. God guides the development of the universe and everything thereon like a Master Planner. Our relationship and interaction of our spirit with the Spirit of God is for our, not God's benefit.

Now available online:

http://wikibooks.org/wiki/Theology

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcendentalism_-_A_New_Revelation

http://www.internet-encyclopedia.org/wiki.phtml?search=kurt+kawohl

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Transcendentalism+today

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.