Coffeehouse Thread

3 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Microsoft Research Faculity Summit

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    eagle

Microsoft Research Faculty Summit

Are you intrigued by the notion of invisible computing? Curious about research directions in social computing? Wondering about the possibility of using statistical analysis to locate spam Web pages? If topics like that sound intriguing to you, then the epicenter of your universe this week is probably Redmond, Washington. That's where many of the world's leading computer science and computer engineering researchers have gathered for the fifth annual Microsoft Research Faculty Summit.

• User profile image
    kevinsch

It was a great event, if I say so myself. I'm very proud of my team for hosting it so well. Our relationship with research and teaching faculty is super important and we take it very seriously.

• User profile image
    eagle

Thanks for showing up here on channel9. Were there any surprises at the conference? Can you give us a rundown of research projects worth watching?

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.