Coffeehouse Thread

4 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

That's My Ronald

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Cornelius Ellsonpeter

I thought this was over Muhammad cartoons, not Ronald McDonald.

More Cartoon Rage

news wrote:
    Thousands rampaged through two cities Tuesday in Pakistan's worst violence against Prophet Muhammad caricatures, burning buildings housing a hotel, banks and a KFC, vandalizing a Citibank and breaking windows at a Holiday Inn and a Pizza Hut.

At least two people were killed in Lahore, where intelligence officials suspected outlawed Islamic militant groups incited the violence to undermine President Gen. Pervez Musharraf's U.S.-allied government.

An Associated Press reporter in Lahore saw crowd members who appeared to be orchestrating the attacks, directing protesters _ some of whom were carrying containers of kerosene _ toward particular targets. The demonstrators also set the provincial government assembly building on fire.

• User profile image
    Jason Cox

Well in the end everying is our (America's) fault the way all the anti-Western propiganda plays out.

• User profile image
    Karim

Cornelius Ellsonpeter wrote:

I thought this was over Muhammad cartoons, not Ronald McDonald.

Ronald: Ok, people, I've HAD IT!!!  I am SICK and TIRED of being the WHIPPING BOY of the ENTIRE WORLD!!!  The next anti-Western, anti-Globalization, American-hating fundamentalist Luddite a--wipe that lays a hand on me is gonna get a .38-caliber McBullet Meal with Lead from Mister Snub-Nosed Revolver!!!  And I'm gonna SUPERSIZE IT!!!

NO MORE MISTER NICE CLOWN!!!

• User profile image
    Yggdrasil

Reminds me of the old Parking Lot Is Full comic strip:

http://plif.andkon.com/archive/wc124.gif

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.