Coffeehouse Thread

17 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

VERY funny...

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    limalicas

OK, so I don't want to start yet another pointless Mac OS v Windows debate, but HAD to share this little video with you all. Enjoy Tongue Out

http://www.abum.com/show/12234/apple_computer_rant.html

• User profile image
    W3bbo

This is rather old, I remember watching it in 2003

• User profile image
    limalicas

It will still be new to some people on here. And the age of the thing doesn't make it any less funny.

• User profile image
    W3bbo

limalicas wrote:
    It will still be new to some people on here. And the age of the thing doesn't make it any less funny.

Well, it does.

Back in 2003 OS-X had a lot of room for improvement, now many of the problems the protagonist talks about are non-existent or the result of a poor user-actions.

• User profile image
    limalicas

Ummm... you DO realise it's just a bit of fun? A joke? Some humour? Nothing to get oh-so-serious about?

• User profile image
    Manip

I never tire of seeing that thing... When I read the thread I knew what was coming but it didn't ruin it one bit. Although most of the problems listed have now been resolved, the video is *SO* well made and it reflects our frustrations when we use our computers (PC or Mac).

• User profile image
    W3bbo

Manip wrote:
    I never tire of seeing that thing... When I read the thread I knew what was coming but it didn't ruin it one bit. Although most of the problems listed have now been resolved, the video is *SO* well made and it reflects our frustrations when we use our computers (PC or Mac).

Not in my case, I rarely feel physically frustrated at my computer... mainly because I know that the vast majority of hair-pullingness is caused by end-user action and not a fault in the product/service they're using.

• User profile image
    limalicas

Oh W3bbo, you make me wish I'd never bothered. It was only a bit of fun. Remember that? Jeez...

Manip - glad someone on here has a sense of humour! Wink

• User profile image
    W3bbo

limalicas wrote:
    Oh W3bbo, you make me wish I'd never bothered. It was only a bit of fun. Remember that? Jeez...

Manip - glad someone on here has a sense of humour!

I am a robot!

• User profile image
    limalicas

W3bbo wrote:
    limalicas wrote: Oh W3bbo, you make me wish I'd never bothered. It was only a bit of fun. Remember that? Jeez...

Manip - glad someone on here has a sense of humour!

I am a robot!

LOL! Very good! Big Smile

• User profile image
    zzzzz

yes it is funny.  and yes I did own a mac

• User profile image
    Cybermagell​an

Hey can you edit the top post that this is NSFW! Man I was waiting for the video and some very work inappropriate content was on the screen.

• User profile image
    Cairo

Cybermagellan wrote:
    Hey can you edit the top post that this is NSFW! Man I was waiting for the video and some very work inappropriate content was on the screen.

Doesn't AOL block that stuff for you?

• User profile image
    rjdohnert

Actually OS X still sucks a little and still needs some work. 

W3bbo wrote:
    limalicas wrote: It will still be new to some people on here. And the age of the thing doesn't make it any less funny.

Well, it does.

Back in 2003 OS-X had a lot of room for improvement, now many of the problems the protagonist talks about are non-existent or the result of a poor user-actions.

• User profile image
    Cybermagell​an

Cairo wrote:
    Cybermagellan wrote:Hey can you edit the top post that this is NSFW! Man I was waiting for the video and some very work inappropriate content was on the screen.

Doesn't AOL block that stuff for you?

No didn't you hear? The FCC took the Internet away from our mighty grip so all we are left with is keywords

• User profile image
    Shark_M

I find this video rather upsetting

http://www.abum.com/show/12999/troops_beat_kids.html

And some wounder why these people in that part of the world, burn western embassies Expressionless

• User profile image
    Manip

Shark_M wrote:
    I find this video rather upsetting

http://www.abum.com/show/12999/troops_beat_kids.html

And some wounder why these people in that part of the world, burn western embassies

+10 Troll. +10 Off-Topic.

There is already a thread about that... It couldn't have less to do with this topic... And the fact you posted it in a topic called "Very Funny" means your trolling.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.