Coffeehouse Thread

3 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

The wedding

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    rjdohnert

This past weekend was the big weekend, so I'd figured Id give the details.  I went, was extremely nice.  It snowed, it was an outside wedding.  Everyone was cold as hell except for me.  The bride and groom refused to postpone and torches, literal torches lined the aisle.  Which i thought was prtty cool and told Sarah when we get married, thats what I want.  On the way to their hotel they got stcuk in the snow.  Me?  I went back to my hotel had extreme pain in my side had to go to the hospital, had my appendix removed.  Another 5 hours it would have ruptured.  Just made it home today.  If it wasnt for bad luck, I'd have NO LUCK!!!

• User profile image
    Minh

rjdohnert wrote:
    Another 5 hours
    Dude! That's extreme good luck if you ask me.

• User profile image
    Karim

rjdohnert wrote:
    This past weekend was the big weekend, so I'd figured Id give the details.  I went, was extremely nice.  It snowed, it was an outside wedding.  Everyone was cold as hell except for me.  The bride and groom refused to postpone and torches, literal torches lined the aisle.  Which i thought was prtty cool and told Sarah when we get married, thats what I want.  On the way to their hotel they got stcuk in the snow.  Me?  I went back to my hotel had extreme pain in my side had to go to the hospital, had my appendix removed.  Another 5 hours it would have ruptured.  Just made it home today.  If it wasnt for bad luck, I'd have NO LUCK!!!

Outdoor wedding... winter... windswept beach... what... was... I... think... inggg....

Bride & Groom got stuck in the snow?  Sounds like the Wedding Party almost turned into the Donner Party...

Congratulations on being a mensch -- not sure I would have managed that -- and condolences on the loss of your appendix -- I had mine out years ago, I know it's no fun.  I'm guessing you weren't cold because you were running a fever?  Big Smile  Hope you are feeling better!!!

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.