Coffeehouse Thread

3 posts

What do the permalink and watch buttons do?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Flip

I though the permalink and watch buttons would be able to help me track/find threads of interest, but unfortunately I cannot find the link/menu option/place that lets me view my permalinks or watched threads.

I figure I'm missing something, can someone help me with this please?  Thank you.

• User profile image
    Sven Groot

You can find your watched threads in your profile under the storage tab. Not exactly obvious I agree.

The permalink button is just a way to get a link to that particular post. You can copy the link and do whatever with it (add to favourites, give to someone, whatever), but the button itself doesn't really do much, beside link to the post you were already viewing anyway.

• User profile image
    Flip

Sven Groot wrote:
    You can find your watched threads in your profile under the storage tab. Not exactly obvious I agree.

The permalink button is just a way to get a link to that particular post. You can copy the link and do whatever with it (add to favourites, give to someone, whatever), but the button itself doesn't really do much, beside link to the post you were already viewing anyway.

AH!  I see now!  Thank you very much! :>

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.