Coffeehouse Thread

4 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

[Video]President Bush speech on Chinese No.2 University - Tsinghua University

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    leighsword

Click here for download BT seed
    It's a wonderful speech that I never see before, just enjoy it.Smiley

• User profile image
    footballism

leighsword wrote:

It's a wonderful speech that I never see before, just enjoy it.

This guy even cannot really comprehend his own spoken words, have you ever heard of "hispanical" before, have you ever thought that "The Africa is a nation"? politician is just a politician, and I believe he's the worst president America has ever have.

Sheva

• User profile image
    FXEF

footballism wrote:
    leighsword wrote:

This guy even cannot really comprehend his own spoken words, have you ever heard of "hispanical" before, have you ever thought that "The Africa is a nation"? politician is just a politician, and I believe he's the worst president America has ever have.

Sheva

What can you expect from a guy that had such low grades at college! Have a look his grades while attending Yale. http://www.yaledailynews.com/article.asp?AID=2636

And all those people that voted for him must really be under achievers.

FXEF

• User profile image
    leighsword

FXEF wrote:
    footballism wrote:
    leighsword wrote:

Sheva

What can you expect from a guy that had such low grades at college! Have a look his grades while attending Yale. http://www.yaledailynews.com/article.asp?AID=2636

And all those people that voted for him must really be under achievers.

FXEF

I have voted him via an US election website, I don't think the low grades can prove he is not a good president, you know, Picasso has genius on painting, but he cannot feed himself well; Bill Gates has genius on bussiness, but he cannot design a beautiful cloth; Beethoven has genius on music, but he cannot programming like you; Mr. Bush has genius on speech, but...
    I hope US provide an election website just for foreigners only, and the results as a reference.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.