Coffeehouse Thread

7 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

.Net Show where are tho?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Carlos Luna

Does anyone know what happened with the .NetShow? They haven't done a new show since Nov 4, 2005.

• User profile image
    Deactivated User

Comment removed at user's request.

• User profile image
    Ian

I think Mr Scoble should interview Erica Wiechers.

• User profile image
    rjdohnert

I think I had heard that it was cancelled in one of the interviews.  It was a good show and a true shame.  best of luck to Robert and Erica wherever they are.

• User profile image
    jeffsand

Zeo wrote:
    I've been wondering the same thing....

On another similar note I haven't seen an episode of the "Coderoom" since it aired last year...that series appears to have been canceled....sigh.

You'll be seeing another episode of The Code Room very soon.   In fact it will be hosted here on Channel 9 in our Shows Section. 

The last episode of The .NET Show was filmed live at the PDC.  Robert is working on a few ideas to bring some shows onto Channel 9 soon as well.

• User profile image
    BryanF

So I guess they figured they could do without the .Net show when channel9 covers many of the same things and more on a smaller budget?

• User profile image
    littleguru

jeffsand wrote:
    Zeo wrote: I've been wondering the same thing....

On another similar note I haven't seen an episode of the "Coderoom" since it aired last year...that series appears to have been canceled....sigh.

You'll be seeing another episode of The Code Room very soon.   In fact it will be hosted here on Channel 9 in our Shows Section. 

The last episode of The .NET Show was filmed live at the PDC.  Robert is working on a few ideas to bring some shows onto Channel 9 soon as well.

It's great to hear that they are going to publish their episodes on C9. Channel 9 should be more a general place to publish Microsoft Shows. That would be great.

I think that also the MSDN TV episodes should be published here. It makes it a lot easier to track all Microsoft developer videos if they are published at one single place.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.