Coffeehouse Thread

6 posts

Best Blonde Joke Ever

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    KosherCoder

http://www.blizzhackers.com/viewtopic.php?t=305611&start=0&sid=e10eb5d3a09ba55043a3e6f1b77e32f0

OK, this is totally off any C9 related topic.
    I just had to laugh, and thought I'd share.

Smiley

• User profile image
    Manip

Moron spammer... CHAIN LETTERS ARE DUMB!

Lock, Delete, Ban.

• User profile image
    Flip

The thing I HATE about RSS is people put a link that links to a link that....  You get the picture.

After nine links, I thought it was too silly to continue along that path, but I was already hooked. :<  Unfortunately, after 16 links, I got a page not found!!!!!!!  WTF???????   $$@%@%$@%$#@%$#@%$(

If you are going to link something, then cut to the chase please!  If it's that interesting, let me see it too, after the first two/three links, I'll take your word for it and get back to something more interesting cause following your links isn't.

• User profile image
    Sven Groot

Flip wrote:

The thing I HATE about RSS is people put a link that links to a link that....  You get the picture.

After nine links, I thought it was too silly to continue along that path, but I was already hooked. :<  Unfortunately, after 16 links, I got a page not found!!!!!!!  WTF???????   $$@%@%$@%$#@%$#@%$(

If you are going to link something, then cut to the chase please!  If it's that interesting, let me see it too, after the first two/three links, I'll take your word for it and get back to something more interesting cause following your links isn't.

I'm not sure if you are really that obtuse, all the same I'm going to spoiler-hide this to be sure (highlight to read):
    You have to be a dumb blonde to keep following all those links. That's the joke.

• User profile image
    SlackmasterK

Yeah, that's old news.  Scoble linked to one of those a few weeks ago, but someone two or three links past him turned the tables and linked back to him, multiplying his traffic a few times.  He didn't seem too happy.

• User profile image
    ZippyV

SlackmasterK wrote:
    Yeah, that's old news.  Scoble linked to one of those a few weeks ago, but someone two or three links past him turned the tables and linked back to him, multiplying his traffic a few times.  He didn't seem too happy.

HA, in your interface Scoble.

Now please delete this topic.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.