Coffeehouse Thread

20 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

有中国的朋友们吗?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    DanielWang

有中国的朋友们吗?

• User profile image
    DanielWang

DanielWang wrote:
    有中国的朋友们吗?

这里是讨论技术的还是干什么的?

• User profile image
    submariner

For a translation (roughly) First Message: "Has China Friends?" and second message: "What is here discusses the technology or to do?" if you can clear the syntax, it appears to be simplified chinese.

• User profile image
    format

当然有了,我的msn:formatkm@hotmail.com

• User profile image
    rickywk

Sure!

A IT guy came from Hong Kong

• User profile image
    mindragon

Wow. Great that China hasn't quite closed down the firewall on Channel9 yet...But I'm sure that will happen soon.

China has some real challenges if it is to adopt technology the way they need to in order to progress as a country and as a culture. There are so many cultural challenges that they will have to get over if they're going to make it as a global citizen.

If they can learn from Hong Kong and stop trying to assimilate Taiwan, then they may have a chance to be progressive as needed and still preserve their culture.

I know Microsoft has been in China since 1994 trying to introduce Microsoft solutions. It certainly didn't help that a couple of anti-China messages cropped up in helpfiles, but nevertheless, China did try to adopt some of the Microsoft solutions as it could. The problem is, the software can cost as much as one year's salary there, so it makes it impossible to afford. Therefore, piracy is rampant in China.

To resolve this imbalance and to try to preserve their culture, they decided to write their own OS and application suite. The problem is, that isolates China from the rest of the entire world. Well, this is what China seems to do best. Build walls.

As we all know, that wall will fall sooner or later. So, the short answer is, yes, China has friends.

• User profile image
    DanielWang

No! i donnot think so.

Channel9 不是個政治的網站,不會被封殺的。
    我們也很憤怒政府的網絡封鎖。
    但是我們理解政府的行爲,因爲政府要面對太多反華輿論。但中國的民衆普遍存在對外界的判斷不足等情況,很容易被誤導。

我不知還有哪個國家像中國一樣面對這麽多壓力,在這麽多壓力之下發展起來。

我們爲什麽不能放棄臺灣的原因不是爲了反對臺灣的民主,我們自己也在追求民主,更何況更多接觸西方的臺灣。因爲臺灣是我們的一部分,我們所有的民衆都認爲我們該收復臺灣,如果我們的政府和軍隊不把臺灣收回來,民衆就會不滿,國家就會面臨民衆的不信任壓力。

對Microsoft,我們沒有任何的反感,我們的程序員大部分是工作于Windows平臺下的。很遺憾我們的盜版很嚴重,作爲程序員,我也不喜歡盜版的存在,相信政府會截止住的。

我們自己的OS?錯,就連我們中國大部分程序員,都不看好這個系統,但是不管看不看好,我們都要嘗試做一次。畢竟我們需要學會更多的東西。

• User profile image
    DanielWang

submariner wrote:
    For a translation (roughly) First Message: "Has China Friends?" and second message: "What is here discusses the technology or to do?" if you can clear the syntax, it appears to be simplified chinese.

有中国的朋友们吗?
    is "Has someone from China?" not "Has China Friends?"

• User profile image
    redvamp128

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

That is what he used to translate the page so that we could understand what you wrote.

When you paste the letters in that is what it comes up with as the translation.

This is what Altavista translates your text to mean

Channel9 is not □politics □the station, □is not sealed □. My □also very much □anger government □□seals □. But my □understanding government's line □, because □the government wants the surface □too to be many counter- □□□. But center □the people □universal existence □outside sentences □sentiment and so on insufficiency □, very easily □□. I did not know which □□family □has to like □□surface □□many □strength, □unfolds under □many □strength □. My □□any cannot put □□□the reason was not □the counter- □□□democracy, I □own also in the pursue democracy, He?geng met □the west □□. Because □□□is an I □part, I □all people □all □□I □□receive □□□, if I □government and □□□□does not take back □, people □□, □family on □surface □people □does not trust □the strength. □Microsoft, I □□have any repugnance, I □procedure □majority of is the work to Windows even □under. □regrets I □□version □to be very heavy very much, makes □the procedure □, my unhappy □□version existence, believed the government □truncation stops. I □own OS? □, □my □center □majority of procedures □, all do not favor □□are □, but no matter favors, I □all want □□to do time. □unexpectedly I □need □□to be more □west.

Or it also translates to mean this when you use traditional to english
    Channel9 is not the political website, cannot force out. Our also very angry government's network blockade. But we understand the government the line □, because □the government must face too many anti-Chinese public opinions. But China's situation and so on people □universal existence foreign judgement insufficiency, is very easily misled. I did not know which country also has equally to face this □multi- pressures like China, develops under this □multi- pressures. We □were assorted □cannot give up Taiwan the reason are not □have opposed Taiwan the democracy, we also in pursue democracy, much less more contacts west Taiwan. Because □Taiwan is our part, our all people □all recognize □us to be supposed to regain Taiwan, if our government and the army do not take back Taiwan, the people □can be discontented, the country can face the people □does not trust the pressure. To Microsoft, we do not have any repugnance, our programmer majority is the work under the Windows platform. Very regrettable we pirate very seriously, is □the programmer, I do not like the existence which pirates, believed the government meets the truncation to stop. We OS? Wrong, our China majority of programmers, all do not favor this system, but no matter favors, we all must attempt do time. We need academic society more things after all.

Please feel free to amend and or add change if some or all of your sentiments are not made to represent your correct feelings.

There was one quote I just wish I could remember who said it.

Love is the only universal language that crosses many bounds. (Love you might substitute compassion and understanding but it all boils down to love)

• User profile image
    iCeSnaker

DanielWang wrote:
    有中国的朋友们吗?

hi,DanielWang

I'm from Tianjin.china,welcome to Channel9:)
    Please speak english,because most people is foreign friend(most people speak english,aha~),perhaps they do not know chinese,so please use english,ok?? thanks wang sir~,nice to meet you in the channel9, i think this is fate,hehe~Wink

• User profile image
    redvamp128

您必须原谅机器翻译。
    您必須原諒機器翻譯。
    You have to forgive the machine translations.

• User profile image
    iCeSnaker

Hi DearWang:

redvamp128想告诉你,他们没有恶意;)

To mindragon

about chinese government,On this problem,i don't want to say more..but i want say i love china my motherland not equal to chinese government .
    Friendship that our sincere hope china and U.S.A. can be eternal !!!

Equally, I hope to only discuss technology here, avoid the political topic:)

thank you very much.

- iCeSnaker

• User profile image
    DanielWang

呵呵。兄弟啊。別這麽反應強烈。

大家隨便說說,人家又沒有說中國壞話啊。
    他只是提出一些自己的看法而已。

無所謂政治不政治了,只是隨便談論一下而已。

我用中文而不是英文在這裡發帖子的原因是,我是在聲明中國的程序員會是一股實力軍。所有的人都要重視。

我是在上海工作,C++的。

• User profile image
    Timer

Yes.

• User profile image
    Sven Groot

中国語を全然分かりませんよ。Tongue Out

• User profile image
    Shaded

Dan,

Well I'm not from China but it is my goal in life to have a friend from each country in the world.

You want to be my frist from China?

..... <edit>  Better make that my frist in China.  I have plenty of friends from China.

Regards,

Shaded

• User profile image
    footballism

Sven Groot wrote:
    中国語を全然分かりませんよ。

Sven,I really hope you can stop posting the ugly Japanese characters in such a china-centered thread,pls do me a favor,you know I'm a nationalist,could you understand that?

• User profile image
    footballism

DanielWang wrote:
    有中国的朋友们吗?

hey,mate,welcome to channel9,this is the place for you to talk about technology,pls enjoy ur stay here:)Smiley

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.