Coffeehouse Thread

4 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Headphone not working in vista

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    littleguru

I have now installed Vista on my laptop. Everything seems fine but my headphones do not work. If I unplug them the integrated boxes work fine and I hear sound, but with the headphone plugged, everything is quite.

Has somebody else encountered the same problem? Is this a problem, or is this my soundcard driver not working properly?

Thanks.

• User profile image
    tomasr

You're not alone on this, I saw the same thing and bugged it, but I haven't heard anything about it yet.

• User profile image
    W3bbo

littleguru wrote:
    I have now installed Vista on my laptop. Everything seems fine but my headphones do not work. If I unplug them the integrated boxes work fine and I hear sound, but with the headphone plugged, everything is quite.

Has somebody else encountered the same problem? Is this a problem, or is this my soundcard driver not working properly?

Thanks.

....might it have anything to do with POP/PUMA/PVP?

• User profile image
    Jason Cox

Using the audio driver that Vista installed by default I had sound through my headphones, but when I switched over to my real audio drivers (so I could use my mic for SR) then my sound stopped working.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.