Coffeehouse Thread

25 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Battlestar Galactica

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    rjdohnert

    I finally got a chance to watch the season finales that I DVR'd on Friday night.  They all seem FUBAR'd, what would be interesting to see is if they cross the two worlds over on SG1 and Atlantis, personally I was disappointed by last years season Finales but this year it seems it was more thought out.  On Galactica, assasination may be the best course of action.

  • User profile image
    Jason Cox

    Next season will be very interesting, on Galactica especially, I just dont want to wait until October for new BSG eps...

  • User profile image
    NuTcAsE

    Was it just me who thought that Baltar had it coming?? Besides I kept wating for the question "What do the Cylons want?"

    Since the priest told them that they would never see them again. But it never came. All in all i thought this was a good season for BSG, looking forward to the next season Smiley

    I was dissapointed by Atlantis though... the season ending wasn't that much of a cliff hanger like the previous ones.

    Suddenly my friday nights seem a little empty now Sad

    - R

  • User profile image
    joem83

    Can't wait to see how they proceed with Atlantis and SG1.  Just need to wait until June/July  exciting Big Smile

     

    rjdohnert wrote:

    I finally got a chance to watch the season finales that I DVR'd on Friday night.  They all seem FUBAR'd, what would be interesting to see is if they cross the two worlds over on SG1 and Atlantis, personally I was disappointed by last years season Finales but this year it seems it was more thought out.  On Galactica, assasination may be the best course of action.

  • User profile image
    rjdohnert

    I think that whole situation was planned.  Thats just too much coincidence.  They wanted to enslave what was left of the 12 colonies.  As for Atlantis, the Wraith have the key to come to earth, wo it will be interesting to see if we have a Wraith/Ori battle royal and see what if anything the Wraith can do or the effects of a Wraith feeding off of an Ori.

  • User profile image
    PerfectPhase

    rjdohnert wrote:
    I think that whole situation was planned.  Thats just too much coincidence.  They wanted to enslave what was left of the 12 colonies.  As for Atlantis, the Wraith have the key to come to earth, wo it will be interesting to see if we have a Wraith/Ori battle royal and see what if anything the Wraith can do or the effects of a Wraith feeding off of an Ori.


    The Ori would send the wraith running back to the Pegasus galaxy.  We know they have no shields and that the Ancients technology was more than a match for theirs, they won mainly due to superior numbers and numbers aren’t a problem for the Ori.

    It would be quite an interesting SFX extravaganza though Smiley

    The feeding of a prior issue is intreasting, I don't think they could feed of an Ori as they are pure energy how would it work?  But a prior is a good target,

  • User profile image
    Sabot

    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .....

    In the UK we are half way through BSG series 2 !

    Last night the Pegasus made it's appearance. I don't like that Commander Cain I hope someone shoots her!

    What is it about BSG? OK, so it's well written and acted, the things is I never got so hooked on any of the Star Treks in the same way!

    Anyway, I think we are uptodate with SG1 and Atlantis so fill your boots!

  • User profile image
    NuTcAsE

    rjdohnert wrote:
    I think that whole situation was planned.  Thats just too much coincidence.  They wanted to enslave what was left of the 12 colonies.  As for Atlantis, the Wraith have the key to come to earth, wo it will be interesting to see if we have a Wraith/Ori battle royal and see what if anything the Wraith can do or the effects of a Wraith feeding off of an Ori.


    As much as i'd like to see the Wraith and Ori go at each other, something tells me that they wont even make it to earth... Somehow letting the wraith reach earth at season 3 doesnt make sense... its too early.

  • User profile image
    NuTcAsE

    Anyone know when atlantis season 3 will start?

  • User profile image
    rjdohnert

    July

    NuTcAsE wrote:
    Anyone know when atlantis season 3 will start?

  • User profile image
    ScanIAm

    NuTcAsE wrote:
    Was it just me who thought that Baltar had it coming?? Besides I kept wating for the question "What do the Cylons want?"

    Since the priest told them that they would never see them again. But it never came. All in all i thought this was a good season for BSG, looking forward to the next season

    - R


    SPOILERS FOR THE UK!!!  Read at your own risk.


    I think I have an idea about next season on BSG.  Do you remember when the 2 female cylons helped out the human?  They discussed that their ideals were against the main Cylon group.  We can't tell for sure, but those same 2 'models' were there at the point when the cylons asked for humanity's surrender.  I suspect that they may be, for lack of a better word, rebels and wish to align with humanity (or at least use us to their advantage).

    The unspoken looks between baltar (the fink) and the female cylon (hottie-bo-dottie) implied that she was the reincarnated model that remembered him.

  • User profile image
    blowdart

    ScanIAm wrote:


    SPOILERS FOR THE UK!!!  Read at your own risk.


    *sigh* Too late. I'd forgotten the stupidty of spoilers.

    Thanks americans. Next time, have some thought for those of us that haven't see all your episodes yet.


  • User profile image
    manickernel

    blowdart wrote:
    ScanIAm wrote:

    SPOILERS FOR THE UK!!!  Read at your own risk.


    *sigh* Too late. I'd forgotten the stupidty of spoilers.

    Thanks americans. Next time, have some thought for those of us that haven't see all your episodes yet.




    Well at least none of us have mentioned Sabot's psychic intuition about the ultimate fate of the commander of the Pegasus.. ooops.

  • User profile image
    rjdohnert

    Just goes to show you should be living in the US

  • User profile image
    joem83

    If anyone is interesting season 10 of SG1, remember it is a spoiler.  But interesting for the rest of us Smiley
    http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s10/index.shtml

    Also on ATLANTIS we find out who created the replicators.

  • User profile image
    Tom Servo

    Xerox :V

  • User profile image
    NuTcAsE

    ScanIAm wrote:

    I think I have an idea about next season on BSG.  Do you remember when the 2 female cylons helped out the human?  They discussed that their ideals were against the main Cylon group.  We can't tell for sure, but those same 2 'models' were there at the point when the cylons asked for humanity's surrender.  I suspect that they may be, for lack of a better word, rebels and wish to align with humanity (or at least use us to their advantage).

    The unspoken looks between baltar (the fink) and the female cylon (hottie-bo-dottie) implied that she was the reincarnated model that remembered him.


    Yeah, but if they want to align with humanity, asking humanity to surrender is not the right way to do it Smiley. And the way they ended the season, I wouldnt call them rebels with the amout of cylon troops they got with them.

    Lets see... cant wait for the next season.... I want to see some Baltar B*tt kicking!!!

  • User profile image
    Cairo

    joem83 wrote:

    If anyone is interesting season 10 of SG1, remember it is a spoiler.  But interesting for the rest of us
    http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s10/index.shtml

    Also on ATLANTIS we find out who created the replicators.



    I thought we already knew that -- it was the android chica who created them as toys for herself.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.