Coffeehouse Thread

4 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Fingersmellers

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Deactivated User

Comment removed at user's request.

• User profile image
    Steve411

He's hilarious. I had a chance of going to one of his events not too long ago, funnier than SNL. Smiley

- Steve

• User profile image
    rjdohnert

I like Rory, the guy is hillarious.  I have been reading his blog for years.  He seems to be like he is a hypochondriac a lot of the times.

• User profile image
    irascian

Met Rory at a small (10 of us ?) Geek dinner in London last year and he's a really bright cookie.

It was easily the most fun "geek dinner" event I've been to. He's really intelligent, witty, unpretentious and friendly. He just naturally seems to like people and be able to communicate with them. And he's enthusiastic in a good way - not mindlessly following the Borg company directive, being brutally honest at times while helping convince you that the Borg company are worth not just his passion and support but yours too.

Definitely one of the good guys at Microsoft, although one suspects probably a bit of a square peg in a round hole compared with most of his contemporaries.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.