Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    eagle

• User profile image
    eagle

Generic Forum Image

• User profile image
    W3bbo

If you see Milan Negovan, tell him to apply his Remixed Mix06 design to his own blog.

• User profile image
    eagle

Generic Forum Image

• User profile image
    eagle

Generic Forum Image

• User profile image
    BruceMorgan

That's Dave Massy and Robert Scoble. 

BTW, I have a couple of my RSS platform devs down at MIX06 - Miladin and Jean-Francois (he more commonly goes by Jeff).  Say hi to them at the RSS labs if you visit.  I'd love to see photos too.  Thanks!

• User profile image
    eagle

The start of the programmable web
  • User profile image
    PaoloM

blatzcoder wrote:
    eagle wrote: The start of the programmable web
    What exactly are you talking about? What is he claiming? That he is just now inventing the internet?

Check it real time

http://www.microsoft.com/events/executives/billgates.mspx

• User profile image
    Deactivated User

Comment removed at user's request.

• User profile image
    PaoloM

yman wrote:
    Scoble was mentioned in the Bill G webcast by the O'Reilly guy  

Employee scoble = new Employee();
    scoble.Level++;

Smiley

• User profile image
    eagle

Generic Forum Image

• User profile image
    blowdart

blatzcoder wrote:
    Why don't you put these photos on your blog instead?

At least he's stopped the somewhat amusingly blatent name dropping these days

• User profile image
    fdezjose

New build of IE7 just announced: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/ie7/default.mspx 

• User profile image
    DMassy

blowdart wrote:
    blatzcoder wrote: Why don't you put these photos on your blog instead?

At least he's stopped the somewhat amusingly blatent name dropping these days

I think it's great to see some Mix photos here. Especially when they have such interesting subjects Smiley

I'm sat in the audience at Mix at the moment. Scott Guthrie is on stage showing some great Atlas stuff.

Thanks
    -Dave

• User profile image
    eagle

Generic Forum Image
    Generic Forum Image

• User profile image
    irascian

blatzcoder wrote:
    That's great Dave.  Now he'll post even more photos.  Isn't that what Flickr is for?

Nobody's making you read this thread. If you don't want to see the photo's just ignore the thread.

blatzcoder wrote:

Leave it to Micro$oft to jump on the AJAX bandwagon.  Even though it is a bunch of inconsistent, PRE-EXISTING technologies that have been around for years. 

Given that Microsoft "invented" it years ago for Outlook Web Access and it's only in the last year that everyone else has jumped on the bandwagon and copied it your remark comes across as pretty stupid!

• User profile image
    eagle

Generic Forum Image
    Generic Forum Image

• User profile image
    DMassy

blatzcoder wrote:

When did the term "AJAX" first emerge? It's XML and Javascript for crying out loud.  Since when were those Microsoft inventions?

The term AJAX first emerged over a year ago. The key to AJAX is XMLhttp which Microsoft introduced support for in IE5.0. With Outlook Web Access being the first application to really take advantage of it. it's great that the other browsers followed to implement it as well. Now in IE7 we have introduced native support for it as well so you no longer need to instantiate an ActiveX control.

Thanks
    -Dave

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.