Coffeehouse Thread

330 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Beer28 Adventures

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    PaoloM

++

• User profile image
    Steve411

The Beer man wrote:

.....see a sampling of over 2 years of the best posts of Linux Advocate Beer28 on the hostile Windows forums where Linux is trashed regularly out of fear and misunderstanding.

lol, yeah right.

- Steve

• User profile image
    Steve411

JayLittle wrote:
    I know a fool and his name is Chris,He is gone and his attention I do so miss,Like a young child he can seem so cute,Until he chooses no longer to be mute,He is my little pet and I teach him tricks,Now he suckles while he points and clicks,Posting on forums, making himself an (I need to watch my language),Pretending that his balls are made of brass,Yet he is still just a kid without a clue,Raging against all screaming, "Screw You!"This anger keeps him from getting the clue,We at this forum have officially owned you.
    HAHA! "Oh Snap", beer you just got spanked by C9. Seriously, quit being stupid. There could be a minimum of 50 lawsuits knocking at your door for breaking the C9 copyright (the copyright states that all content posted is that of the poster and can not be copied, etc etc without their permission.) And, if you plan to attack Microsoft, you better have a billion dollars stashed away somewhere for the best damn lawyers in the world. There's no way you can win man, just let it go. I really wonder if you wrote this in Microsoft Word and then used some kind of PDF Coverter? (PDF995 perhaps?).Haha, i love that poem.- Steve

• User profile image
    Steve411

I just read this, I think Steve Ballmer is going to have your head for this, Beer. (I know you're watching)

- Steve

• User profile image
    Angus

Would this lower the price of the book?

Link (Check the value for the price)

I don't know whether it would work or not because I haven't everreally used Paypal; can any one check it out?

I am very interested as to what is in this eBook Tongue Out

Angus Higgins

• User profile image
    Deactivated User

Comment removed at user's request.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.