Coffeehouse Thread

9 posts

Looks like a freeze at Microsoft...?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • dsami

Does anyone knows how to join Microsoft? looks like Microsoft has stopped recruiting people around the globe. Well honestly speaking these days Microsoft needs more and more minds to finish Vista Cool

Regards,
    ~Danish Sami
    http://www.yukonizer.com/dasblogce

• rojacobs

Freeze?  No way... Microsoft hires thousands of people every year from all around the globe.  My group has 2 openings right now.

• Chadk

Just looking at the danish recruting list at microsoft denmark's homepage, it looks like they are taking in ALOT of people.

• W3bbo

rojacobs wrote:
    Freeze?  No way... Microsoft hires thousands of people every year from all around the globe.  My group has 2 openings right now.

Hire me, I dares ya Smiley

• PaoloM

dsami wrote:
    Does anyone knows how to join Microsoft? looks like Microsoft has stopped recruiting people around the globe.

No, actually they're hiring more than in the past Smiley
    dsami wrote:
    Well honestly speaking these days Microsoft needs more and more minds to finish Vista

You haven't read the Mythical Man-Month, right? Smiley

• Jason Cox

W3bbo wrote:
    rojacobs wrote: Freeze?  No way... Microsoft hires thousands of people every year from all around the globe.  My group has 2 openings right now.

Hire me, I dares ya
    *clubs W3bbo*

Hire me instead!
    Wink

• W3bbo

Jason Cox wrote:
    W3bbo wrote:
    rojacobs wrote: Freeze?  No way... Microsoft hires thousands of people every year from all around the globe.  My group has 2 openings right now.

Hire me, I dares ya
    *clubs W3bbo*

Hire me instead!

Now now, he said there are two openings.

• dsami

I was once interviewed for Design Engineer Exchange Server, for some reasons i was unable to join. After that till today not a single job of that level comes out again. Perplexed

• rhm

Hire Beer28, then take away his stapler and move his desk to the basement Smiley

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.