Coffeehouse Thread

5 posts

Video request: Testing or/and developing methodologies

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    littleguru

Hi guys, somehow it seems as you didn't visit any guys doing testing at Microsoft for a long time. Could you visit one of the guys and bring us a video on that topic? I really would like to see if/how you test your products internally.

Second: a video on the different developing methodologies inside MSFT would be great. What types of techniques do you use? Agile methods, classic methods? I have seen a short video on that a year or even longer ago.

• User profile image
    out180

I think that is an excellent suggestion.  I second that.  I would love to see somebody crank'n out some test code.  Oh, and it not be a plug for Team System.  Test'n some real stuff.

• User profile image
    Ion Todirel

yes would be great

• User profile image
    scobleizer

Great ideas. In some of the videos coming up we talk about Scrum and Waterfall and such. Also, testing comes up in a few future videos as well.

• User profile image
    littleguru

Great. I'm really curious about those topics. They are very important for every developer and Microsoft seems to act a little bit like a black box on them.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.