Coffeehouse Thread

7 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Channel 9's New Post Nuking Abilities

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Cornelius Ellsonpeter

Impressive, Charles! This thread seems to have dropped by several replies in the past couple of hours (I remember it being around 17 posts, and now it has less than ten). [A]

And you are next on the target list, Cornelius.

Edit: And Manip, too.

• User profile image
    Manip

I think Charles is just having a bad day... I suggest you just leave him alone and let him get on with it.

• User profile image
    Steve411

CNN Presents:
    "Communism on Microsoft Forums... is the US really promoting Democracy?"

Hahaha, priceless!
    - Steve

• User profile image
    pacelvi

Cornelius Ellsonpeter wrote:
    Impressive, Charles! This thread seems to have dropped by several replies in the past couple of hours (I remember it being around 17 posts, and now it has less than ten).

And you are next on the target list, Cornelius.

Edit: And Manip, too.

If swright's posts are an indication of the types of posts that were removed then I want to sincerely thank Charles for getting rid of them.

(And I do mean sincerely,, not sarcastically)

• User profile image
    raymond

Charles,

Thank you for the great videos.

Go home and get some sleep.

I am headed that way myself.

Raymond

• User profile image
    androidi

That nuking was good. I'll just hope it also applies to Zeo's one-liners. He is deflating the value of praise words "Great!" etc. Wink

Though I believe in Microsoft-language some praise words are already overused, get that impression from some of the videos.

Cool = Um yea thats ok dude
    Great = pretty good
    Excellent = very good/great
    etc

I think Exceptional still has some value and I'll say there have been couple such videos here. (out of those that are of interest to me)

• User profile image
    SlackmasterK

Cool.  You provide some great insights into excellence.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.