Coffeehouse Thread

2 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Map Geeks

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Rossj

How many people here would consider themselves Cartographic Geeks?

For some reason I seem unable to simply pass by a map of any sort without stopping glazy eyed and studying every little detail. I mean I am not as geeky as these guys, but pretty close.

On a vaguely related note, what is there (outside of computing) that can cause you to hyper-focus? I ask because as I get older it gets harder to get 'in the zone' than it used to be.

• User profile image
    Ang3lFir3

Rossj wrote:
    On a vaguely related note, what is there (outside of computing) that can cause you to hyper-focus? I ask because as I get older it gets harder to get 'in the zone' than it used to be.

It's totally childish (which is half the fun) but Customizable Collectable Card Games can consume vast amounts of my time and $$ if not reigned in.... I still occationally play a little M:TG still (i was once almost a master level player sadly...hush i know its pathetic) .....

still can't walk through a hobby/collectables shop without staring glazy eyed at the cards in the case.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.