Coffeehouse Thread

12 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

The Poll Sugestion

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Ion Todirel

hey,

how much many hours do you sleep? (me 6-7), and when? (i'm a student so is obiously when, but in weekend not).

• User profile image
    Manip

How many hours can I sleep? 8-9hours... How many hours do I sleep? 6-7hours.

• User profile image
    Harlequin

Manip wrote:

Ditto

• User profile image
    littleguru

Manip wrote:

from 4 to > 13 - it varies. It also depents on how much time i have for my favourite hobby... Smiley

• User profile image
    Ion Todirel

Manip wrote:
     many is the right word. If you working 20h how many hours can you sleep Manip?

• User profile image
    Manip

My older Sister is a freak and only *has* to sleep for 5-6 hours per night! And she isn't even tired after that... I hate her for it Sad

• User profile image
    martin_lovi​ck

4-7

• User profile image
    Ion Todirel

littleguru wrote:

Manip wrote: How many hours can I sleep? 8-9hours... How many hours do I sleep? 6-7hours.

from 4 to > 13 - it varies. It also depents on how much time i have for my favourite hobby...
    what is your favorite hobby?

• User profile image
    Charles

Write the poll choices for this and I'll make it an official poll...
    C

• User profile image
    Manip

Don't forget the lower range must be to 0 and the upper must be to ad infinitum, with no overlap in the ranges (e.g. 1-1.59 hours, 2-3.59 hours etc).

• User profile image
    Ion Todirel

Charles wrote:
    Write the poll choices for this and I'll make it an official poll...
    C
    can you put a track bar? (min value = 4, 'max' value = 12 and max value = more than above) if not then just < 6, 6-8, > 8

• User profile image
    Maurits

Put javascript on the "0-1" radio button so it moves away whenever you get the mouse near it.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.