Coffeehouse Thread

6 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Do we need another C9 competition?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Rossj

I missed out on the competition last year, and I've been waiting for another C9 competition to happen - but nothing so far.  I know the guys are busy, but if you could fit in another competition (with like a coupla 360s or something) that would be great. Give us a chance to be distracted for a while Smiley

• User profile image
    dahat

You should talk to Zeo to see if you can't sneak your way into the current competition to win an MSDN subscription.

• User profile image
    Manip

dahat wrote:

You should talk to Zeo to see if you can't sneak your way into the current competition to win an MSDN subscription.

That is assuming you can meet all his crazy requirements for entry...

• User profile image
    Rossj

dahat wrote:

Seems pretty dead to me. Apart from like 2 teams.

• User profile image
    Larsenal

I thought the idea of playing some Halo 2 amongst Niners was a good one.  If that's not competitive, what is?  Wink

• User profile image
    dahat

Rossj wrote:
    Seems pretty dead to me. Apart from like 2 teams.

I love it when my odds of winning improve Smiley

Aside from that though you should drop him a line and see if you couldn't take the place of one of the defunct teams.

And Manip... we both know that he adjusted the rules in such a way that made effectively all of your earlier gripes moot.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.