Coffeehouse Thread

8 posts

EWD Testers

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Cybermagell​an

    Check connect....

    That is all...

  • User profile image
    SlackmasterK

    lol. Nice one.

    BTW, have you ever examined your avatar's chest in detail?  Seems to me like a female teacher from South Park whose name rhymes with "DokesOnChick".

  • User profile image
    Cybermagell​an

    SlackmasterK wrote:
    
    BTW, have you ever examined your avatar's chest in detail?  Seems to me like a female teacher from South Park whose name rhymes with "DokesOnChick".


    Haha....dude WTH?

    It's a robe...

    Be educated TV Shows on Nick.com

  • User profile image
    irascian

    I'm afraid I don't see the point of posts like this other than to say "Nyaaa! I'm on the beta" to those who aren't! 

    Anyone testing EWD should have received an email telling them the same information. All posts like this really do is hack off those who aren't on the beta.

  • User profile image
    Alt-F4

    irascian wrote:
    I'm afraid I don't see the point of posts like this other than to say "Nyaaa! I'm on the beta" to those who aren't! 

    Anyone testing EWD should have received an email telling them the same information. All posts like this really do is hack off those who aren't on the beta.

    Couldn't have said it better. I agree, unless they are handing out invites...Tongue Out

  • User profile image
    LaBomba

    I thought it was funny...

    Irasician go look for your lost sense of humor.

  • User profile image
    Detroit Muscle

    Oh yea? I get to beta test the 2007 Dodge Nitro. pwned.

  • User profile image
    ScanIAm

    Detroit Muscle wrote:
    Oh yea? I get to beta test the 2007 Dodge Nitro. pwned.

    Now, I'm extremely jealous.

    Dodge knows how to make good looking cars.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.