Coffeehouse Thread

8 posts

24 (Jack Bauer & Friends) series order questions

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    phreaks

Hi all 24 fans.

I started watching 24 this season (season 5 here).

I was so impressed that I ordered season 4 on DVD and have already finished watching it.

Now there is only 1 episode left of this season and I am unsure what to do.

I realize now that starting at season 4 was a bad idea, but it did give me some instant gratification as it put many things about season 5 into perspective for me.

So where do I go now? Should I continue backwards now that I have already started down this reverse order, or should I continue at the beginning with the series 1 DVD's?

• User profile image
    z33driver

Continue at the beginning with Season 1.  It will make all the pieces fall into place.  Best to watch from the beginning to end and see the story unfold.

• User profile image
    die-Sel

get S1, 24 is great and you will see how the show has moved along in greatness since Season1

• User profile image
    PerfectPhase

H4L0PR1CK wrote:
    Hi all 24 fans.

There's two left, 5x22 was the last episode to air in the US Smiley

As for the question, start at S1 and go forward, the series build on eachother, you'll spoil it if you go backwards!

• User profile image
    Manni

Gotta start at Season 1, Episode 1.

From the start, the show will grip you.

• User profile image
    copypaste

agree on start at S1, but in S2 skip the places where kimberly appeares. it was the worst series IMHO. she's just running around and running around and ... the S3 is not bad as well, but S4 is definitelly the best, altough concerning the real-time factor the S1 was almost flawless. from there they don't seem to take so much care. anyway, have fun...

• User profile image
    phreaks

PerfectPhase wrote:

H4L0PR1CK wrote: Hi all 24 fans.

There's two left, 5x22 was the last episode to air in the US

As for the question, start at S1 and go forward, the series build on eachother, you'll spoil it if you go backwards!

Ya, but next weeks season finally is a 2 hour episode.

I started with season 1 last night, watched the first 4 episodes and they were great; tonight, the next 4 episodes.

• User profile image
    Wells

Yeah start from season 1 - otherwise you'll get loads of spoilers!

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.